Daily Check Ins! 10/20 - 10/26. Be Aggressive :)

Options
2»

Replies

• bookfoxx1987
    bookfoxx1987 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thursday's Check in

Food:
    Breakfast - Sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich (no bread) with avocado
    Lunch - Spinach salad my boyfriend made me (Actually that's also what I had yesterday. I made a mistake!)
    Dinner - Here's where I was bad. My boyfriend had hannadford pizza made when I got home. I had some of that and some cheesy garlic bread that he made too. So good, but I'm sure I went waaay over my carbs because of that.

Water: 4 refills of the water bottle

Exercise: 30 minute circuit, focused on arms.

Soda: Only one

Strong - Thanks! I'm actually thinking that I'll start doing that. I really like the 20 ounce as it fills me up more and makes me fuller, but you're right that I should probably switch to the smaller size.
  • 13Strong
    13Strong Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    mamamageno wrote: »
    All of my focus and energy is going into school right now. I have lab practicums on Monday and Tuesday, then I take the state exam on Wednesday, and I have two final exams on Thursday. So no going to the gym, or having any kind of life for that matter, till I'm done with all of that. I'm so nervous and to top it all off I got sick and I NEVER get sick so why now of all times? :(

BEST OF LUCK!!! Just keep calm and study on. I'm sure you'll do well. :)

And some how my thursday check in didn't post... So Here's Thursday's for me!
    Food - 1 egg, 1 bacon (breakfast), potato ham casserole (lunch) and chicken wings with potato wedges (dinner)

Exercise - Full shift again so only stairs and moving at work. My calves are killing me with the boots.

Water - 60oz! However I drank 40 of those in the last 2 hours of shift... Not so great then.

My challenge to myself was to fill up my water bottle 3 times during work (=60oz) and I did, but just barely!

• hephnerc
    hephnerc Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My Friday check in:

Food:
    Breakfast - Usually I only have my coffee with creamer since it is 60 calories and tends to fill me.
    Lunch - Baby Spinach with Broccoli and Carrots. A tablespoon of fat-free Italian dressing.
    Dinner - Going out tonight so eating at a friends house, we will have hamburgers. But I am taking a chicken dip with fat free crackers that will be much healthier for me.

Water: My goal is 4-6 cups of water. Lately I have been drinking about four cups.

Exercise: 30 minute workout, if there is time. Fridays a lot of times are my off days. But fiancee is trying to help me reach my goal of losing 7-10 pounds by Veteran's day so I can fit into my dress blues, so I probably won't be taking the day off.

Soda: Just one a day. I can usually stick to this except when I go to my family's or my fiancees' family. It seems like that's all we drink there.

Goal this week: Stick to my workouts. I usually walk during my lunch and then eat my salad while my students are working. I also want to keep trying to do the elliptical during my planning time. Plus whatever my fiancee has me doing to tone my body and lose more weight. My other main goal is to try and stay away from chocolate. I feel like I am addicted and am constantly binging on it.

Thankful: I am thankful that my fiancee has decided to start helping me in my weight loss journey, instead of letting me give up.

• 13Strong
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Welcome Hephnerc!

My Friday's check in.
    Food
    Breakfast - 1 egg, 1 toast (whole wheat), 1 bacon and 6oz Orange juice (not from concentrated) about 300cals
    Lunch - Turkey and cheese sandwich, Plum, Steamed broccoli, and 8oz milk about 450 calories
    Dinner - Homemade pizza about 700calories

Exercise
    Walked 45 minutes (this is always outside)

Water
    Only 50 oz, not enough

Little things I'm thankful for
    Being able to sing, that my catcus might bloom, that I can enjoy the sky, and the leaves are changing colors beautifully

• 13Strong
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This Weekend's Theme: (*) Just try to be healthy!

What do I mean?
    Care more about nutrition than calorie count or social norms (go for full calorie plain yogurt and mix your own fruit and whole grains in, make homemade dishes from scratch to enjoy fresh foods over canned or boxed)

Move, be active, and have fun. (Take a walk with the SO or play with the kids. Studying all day? (Mamamegeno) Walk around the house as part of breaks, movement is proven to help the brain too! Else find a corn maze, pumpkin patch, apple orchard, park - Just have fun moving)

Don't look at the scale this weekend, pay attention to how you feel mentality and physically.

Be conscious of what you are doing and eating. Go for happy and healthy, even if its just in little ways. It's the weekend, the hardest time for most, so why not make it fun?

17_zpsc70458dc.jpg
  • 13Strong
    Options
    for Saturday:

Breakfast was 2 eggs. sausage and homemade hash browns.
    lunch was a ham and cheese sandwich.
    dinner was prime rib with vegetable medley

Walked 90 minutes

Drank 50oz

• 13Strong
    Options
    For Sunday.

Had brunch with an old friend. No idea on calories.

Lunch was with parents, also no ideas on calories.

Dinner was home made chicken wings and a salad.

Exercise - yard chores

Water... Probably only 20oz, bad, I know.

Missing seeing your guys posts...