HO HO HO HOLIDAY Challenge weight tracker (10/31/14 through 1/2/15)

Options
13»

Replies

• Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to the community, I was tracking myself in the Spring on fitness pal, then my dad passed away in April and I fell back to food. I am starting my journey again and I do really well with challenges because I find myself accountable.
    Stefanie
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I have been in a funk the last two weeks. I was sick right after Thanksgiving and now that I am feeling better it is hard to get back in the groove of things. At this point I would like to get back to my starting weight and maintain through Christmas. This was the time of year that I let myself goal and gained 10 lbs (very little of which have come off in 2014). Time to refocus so I can get through the rest of the year.
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can do it ^ :smile:
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Heading back in the right directions. I can't believe this year is almost over!
  • dquickly
    dquickly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Weight creeped back up this week. I think last week's weight was a fluke because I've been sick with pertussis and not keeping much down. Now that I'm a high dose steriod my eating has been a little crazy.
  • 100andOnward
    100andOnward Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I thought for sure I'd stalled completely. Then we had guests in town who were adamant that our scale was at least 7-12 pounds off. So at present, I really have no idea where I'm actually at.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I did not weigh the Friday after Christmas. I spent Most of Wednesday, all day Thursday and most of Friday eating. It was excessive but it is a holiday tradition and eventhough part of me knows better, the bigger part of me wanted to enjoy every bite and not worry about it. That was exactly what I did, no regrets. Now i am just trying to get it back under control and I will see what the damage is this coming Friday.