November Chat

Options
1235»

Replies

• mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    LOL good job, Marilyn - but I have to say I agree with Charlie, such posts on the side are annoying... people have too much time on their hands I guess. Between writing down my food and peeking at Facebook once in a while, I can barely keep up!
  • JoanLovell
    JoanLovell Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I sometimes am attracted to those sidebars - and then wind up feeling I've blown even MORE time on the computer. On a brighter not, I'm happy to report - FINALLY - two days without sugar and sticking to the plan.
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Honestly, there are a lot of lonely, bored folks out there (many of them young) who are looking for some entertainment on line. They may not have many friends on Facebook, so they try to satisfy their need for connections here. I do wish that the 'fun and games' forum topics were not included on the sidebar though - I would think it wouldn't be that difficult to program that they be excluded so only the diet and fitness related topics would show.

Still better than the 1-800-BUL-CRAP spam posts that make it on there before the administration can delete them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Last day of November - I would say it has been a pretty good month....bring on the last month of 2014 ........ another year will have slipped by! :o

Jean
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Marilyn: You are right, I'm probably an 8 on the wild scale. There was a time I was a boring 4. Also had some years I was probably a 12 1/2! I lthink I'll stick with an 8!

Jean: I have had an okay month. You are getting so close to your goal that I can understand why you are so excited.

I'm sneaking up on a year come mid-January. Hope you all are enjoying this journey (even the slow parts) as much as I am.
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    JoanLovell wrote: »
    On a brighter not, I'm happy to report - FINALLY - two days without sugar and sticking to the plan.

Excellent, Joan, wtg!