Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

Replies

• mistermardi
    mistermardi Posts: 7 Member
    Got mine last week. Love it! Feeling like a little kid to 'earn' some extra Kcals while walking.
  • ChanaRo
    ChanaRo Posts: 17 Member
    I just got my Charge HR in the mail yesterday! So happy! But it seems to be counting a LOT more steps than my Fitbit One did...I don't know whether it's overestimating or whether the One was underestimating. I don't know when the Charge HR will be available in stores, but the Fitbit people sent me an email and I was able to order it directly from them now. But apparently the only color they're offering at this time is black, which is a little disappointing...but I'd rather have it now than wait for other colors!
  • Hi everyone...I'm starting in on trying to get healthier. I am very attached to my fitbit so far. would love some friends...//www.fitbit.com/user/2YPGFN
  • txstate11
    txstate11 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi all, just got my fitbit charge hr yesterday! I LOVE it. it is my 3rd fitbit, 1st the Force until it was recalled, then the One and now this! I am ALWAYS looking for friends, don't be afraid to add me...
    www.fitbit.com/user/28J8Q9
  • karmabear06
    karmabear06 Posts: 62 Member
    Got a Charge for myself as an early Christmas present and couldn't be happier!!!
    //www.fitbit.com/user/2YDMFM
  • Hi! New to this...when I add my exercise (say running) it seems to double my extra calories on fitbit. I like some of the features on fitbit better than here, but I like the food diary better on this one. If I run or walk should I not enter it on MFP? But then does it sync with fitbit on to MFP? Does this even make sense..haha. So for example, I ran 3 miles today. I used Map My Run and it syncs with MFP, which syncs with Fitbit. So Fitbit counts my steps and 30 minutes of activity, plus the activity entered into MFP from Map My Run...so it does double duty? Or maybe I'm not seeing it right..
  • astupple
    astupple Posts: 1 Member
    Happy Birthday to me! Got a Charge for my bday today. My first Fitbit! Linked
    to MFP and ready to go!
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Hey all, I just got a fitbit, but I can't figure out how to add non facebook friends except by email. How do you search for people?
  • AllyBird82
    AllyBird82 Posts: 43 Member
    I have had the original Fitbit, the One (after washing my original one too many times), the Force, and back to the One when the Force was recalled. (After a brief stint with Jawbone UP 24). I am waiting for the Charge HR, I really prefer the wristband version so I don't forget to put it on when I change clothes, and I'm excited for the HR addition. So I'll add my profile here, I hope to be a Charge owner soon!! :)https://www.fitbit.com/user/226QQQ
  • pfoten
    pfoten Posts: 2 Member
    I just bought my Charge yesterday. This should be interesting. I really need the added motivation to lose the twenty pounds I want off.
  • pakita19
    pakita19 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi I just got my fitbit, and loving it. but want more friends added on. It help motivates when you can see others steps and push you to do more. How Can i add people and have others (who are interested) add me aswell as their friends? Thank you
  • esvbbv
    esvbbv Posts: 92 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
    UP24 user but my band broke so I am trying out FitBit Charge.

//www.fitbit.com/user/26SNNM
  • Got my charge 2 days ago all good so far
  • doitnow1218
    doitnow1218 Posts: 295 Member
    AllyBird82 wrote: »
    I have had the original Fitbit, the One (after washing my original one too many times), the Force, and back to the One when the Force was recalled. (After a brief stint with Jawbone UP 24). I am waiting for the Charge HR, I really prefer the wristband version so I don't forget to put it on when I change clothes, and I'm excited for the HR addition. So I'll add my profile here, I hope to be a Charge owner soon!! :)https://www.fitbit.com/user/226QQQ

You might start snooping around...I know they say it won't be released until early 2015, but a few stores are getting the HR. It is limited stock and they sell out fast. I accidentally found one online at Dick's Sporting Goods. It is being shipped to my house as I type! Can you tell I am excited!?!

• I received my Fitbit charge and aria scales yesterday - looking forward to getting to use them both from 1st January :)
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    I have a Fitbit Zip - I had a Nike Fuelband and hated it but think I'll go back to the wrist-trackers once the HR is released. I love that I don't have to charge the Zip. I hate that I have to wear a Polar HRM during workouts, plus the Zip - so with the HR I can use one device!
  • Was able to get my hands on the pre-release of the charge hr. Got it in the mail yesterday from Dicks. Excited to try it as it's my first fitness tracker ever. Trying to get healthy again and lose weight. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • i've had mine for almost a month and i absolutely love it!