Find Friends: Charge / HR Owners

Options

Replies

• OteroG05
    OteroG05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got my Charge for Christmas from the hubby. Feel free to add me! https://www.fitbit.com/user/32QVNN
  • hollybarrett1
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am ne to both My Fitness Pal and new to Fitbit. I just bought a Fitbit Charge. Reading through some of the blogs, I thought I was suppose to log my workouts into My Fitness Pal...noting start time, total time, and calories burned. I just did an hour of strength training and logged all that info in My Fitness Pal. Now it is showing up twice on the Fitbit dashboard. Once as the strength training workout I logged and a second time as a workout. Am I misunderstanding how to log things? Any information on how to properly and efficiently use both sites would be very appreciated.
  • jjbcc99
    jjbcc99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about my new Fitbit Charger! Looking for friends to help get and keep me motivated with exercising and eating right! My logging is great; however, what I'm logging is not so great!
  • sunfunnie
    sunfunnie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! Loving my charge :)
  • LibraSquared
    LibraSquared Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Bought my charge for MY Xmas present... am just figuring it out now. Got one for hubby as well, but he won't be using the logging features I'm sure.
  • MDS61
    MDS61 Posts: 2
    Options
    Got my charge for Christmas and just linked to MFP. I am new to both so am looking for any good tips. Thanks!
  • kristibusque
    kristibusque Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Joined on Boxing Day and am now linked with MFP. Not entirely sure I'm using it to it's full capacity but so far - love!
  • ShellyAnn7273
    ShellyAnn7273 Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am ne to both My Fitness Pal and new to Fitbit. I just bought a Fitbit Charge. Reading through some of the blogs, I thought I was suppose to log my workouts into My Fitness Pal...noting start time, total time, and calories burned. I just did an hour of strength training and logged all that info in My Fitness Pal. Now it is showing up twice on the Fitbit dashboard. Once as the strength training workout I logged and a second time as a workout. Am I misunderstanding how to log things? Any information on how to properly and efficiently use both sites would be very appreciated.

I just started the charge about 2 weeks ago but from my understanding you track everything on MFP and it compares the two and gives you the difference so they say the same thing after each updates. Right?!
  • lanafairington
    lanafairington Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got my fitbit, feel free to add me too! :D //www.fitbit.com/user/332ZDY
  • PMA150
    PMA150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just got a charge for Christmas. Please add me. //www.fitbit.com/user/29LW8Y

I had the one that got recalled last year and I'm excited to get started tracking with fitbit again.
  • Ryoku
    Ryoku Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    fitbit.com/user/32FL86

Just got mine for Christmas. Trying to figure it all out. Would it kill them to include an instruction book?
  • onlyevita
    onlyevita Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hello, I got the Fitbit Charge for Christmas and looking to get back into MFP after the 1st. Would love anyone else that can help to motivate me. I've gained my weight I lost this summer so need to get it off again plus some.
    Add me: onlyevita!!
  • llovett0206
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE my charge!!! I got it as a christmas gift and have been having a blast logging everything, and seeing how many steps I make each day is pretty interesting..
  • emsjay73
    emsjay73 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just got mine... Feel free to add https://www.fitbit.com/user/33PR8D
  • newmein16
    newmein16 Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I need some charge friends! :) //www.fitbit.com/user/328FXG
  • PrettieBrwnEyez
    PrettieBrwnEyez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got a FITBIT for Christmas and I'm loving it already. Looking for friends to help motivate and stay on track. Hit me up...
  • kysammy
    kysammy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Got my charge today... just finished setting it up !
  • Juliebudgen
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking to find Fitbit Charge buddies in Canberra. I was given my fitbit charge on Christmas day and really love it. Grateful for a possible gym buddy if anyone goes to Club Lime Tuggeranong.
    Happy New Year 2015! :D
  • xkayleepops
    Options
    Please reply with your user profile

Got mine a couple of days ago - love it! Anyone from the UK using charge? Add me! :)
  • kerriruns
    kerriruns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    enjoying the new charge!