If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• jpditano
    jpditano Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) Just started keto and would love support and insight from successful keto-ers.
  • GoldieStardust
    GoldieStardust Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Keto peoples! I'm getting the hang of it. I've read loads and loads on the topic. Now I'd like to connect with some people who are on this keto journey, too. Add me?
  • kuulmamma
    kuulmamma Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi!
  • randiewilliams72
    randiewilliams72 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just a month or less into the Keto plan. If you are active in tracking feel free to add me
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 58, 6' tall, 330 lbs, 3 weeks into ketosis, doing great, but this is a marathon not a sprint. If you are remotely in my category, active tracking, and open diary please feel free to add me.
  • britzen
    britzen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    On Day 11 or 12, who knows. My goal is to produce as much of my own food as possible, minimal processed foods. I've hit up a few of you, but the invitation is open for anyone to add me.
  • Dcorriette66
    Dcorriette66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    New to keto (started yesterday) - very little idea what i am doing right now! Value being able to read what others eat :)
  • vintagelaisance
    vintagelaisance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am on my 3rd week of low carb & 1st week of LCHF. I would love to share my diary & see others who are eating the same way as me. I'm having a hard time reaching my fat goal & staying within my 1500 calorie range. Any suggestions are certainly welcome!!!
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Newb here. I would love to have Keto friends since I don't have any in real life lol my husband thinks this I'm crazy & all my coworkers are expecting for me to get fat. I was also recently diagnosed with PCOS & so far I am loving Keto!
  • chloexoxmae
    chloexoxmae Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hey guys! Newb here. I would love to have Keto friends since I don't have any in real life lol my husband thinks this I'm crazy & all my coworkers are expecting for me to get fat. I was also recently diagnosed with PCOS & so far I am loving Keto!

Hi there, new to keto as well. About 9 days in.
    This is gonna sound so stupid but idk how to add you? The thing i clicked was an 'invite friends' thing.
    Im still new to using the community part, i just have my phone. Anyway, add me plz?
  • susiean437
    susiean437 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Have been doing Keto for 5 days. Minus 5 lbs. would love some friends and support/advice to keep this going. I think I have finally found the answer. Please feel free to add me.
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sunday-Thurday keto. Weekend loading. I don't track everyday just when I need to know how I been eating and if my calories are too low (usually I have that problem) Add me (:
  • mizzougal11
    mizzougal11 Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been eating keto off and on and starting tomorrow, I'm back on, 100%. I need to accountability; I've been completely lazy about tracking so far this summer.
  • Tls14929
    Tls14929 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is great! Definitely looking for people to keep my butt in gear! Happy ketoing!
  • Katherine77777
    Katherine77777 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    been doing keto for 7 years. It has saved my life. Lately I have fallen off the wagon more than usual but its not for lack of knowledge or experience. I have done research in metabolic disorders for many years and have been faithfully keto for 7. I have read the majority of properly funded research and can generally give you a current update as to whats going on in the scientific "keto world" at any given time. I understand what happens to folks biochemically when they experience issues with keto whether it be chemical or hormonal. Having said all that The issue is needing to have an accountability partner. There is a difference between knowledge and implementation. There is so much more than knowledge that goes into successfully doing keto long term. If you are a woman who has been doing keto for awhile and could use a keto bud, feel free to add me!
  • rhkenji
    rhkenji Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ALLENFLO
    ALLENFLO Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    More Keto friends please!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm doing fully keto, but I am doing LCHF (under 75g net carbs). Feel free to add me!
  • SqueezeTheClay
    SqueezeTheClay Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into keto this week, after taking too long off. I've lost a lot of weight with it in the past, and put half of that back on (at least is wasn't all of it?). Feel free to friend me!
  • LittleMamaVas
    LittleMamaVas Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me. I'm 6 days into it (and 4 lbs down!) and still have questions popping up ALL the time. Guidance needed for sure!