If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• Everlost_
    Everlost_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I'm 6 days in, lost 7 pounds and just a bajillion more to go but thats okay, 1 day at a time.
    This week worked great because breakfast and lunch for the week were made on Sunday night and dinner was not made, but planned already.
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Ive been Keto for around 6 weeks, low-carb 1 month prior to that, and low-med carb Primal/Paleo before that. During the last 3 months i've lost 22 pounds and im now 9 pounds from my healthy target weight. Im going for a body recomp too, so my goals are to increase muscle mass substantially and decrease body fat to below 25% (preferably 22% but 25% is my initial goal).

Current stats:

5ft 1" tall
    127.6 pounds
    27.3% body fat
    31.4% muscle

My calories are set to 1200, but i tend to aim for 1000-1100 during the week and 1200-1450 at the weekend (to try and confuse/re-set my metabolism, rather than consistent low calories, as im prone to stalls & slow metabolism).

My macros are 5% carbs, 25% protein, 70% fat.

Ive recently started weight-lifting 5-6 days a week.

Feel free to add me if youd like - always welcome new friends :) My diary's open to friends.
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    New to keto. Starting today. The reason I looked into keto was my psoriasis. The weight loss would be welcome too. :D Need all the support I can get. I mention it to the people I know and they look at me like I have 3 heads.
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just starting out and would LOVE some new friends who are also doing this woe! Feel free to add me!
  • RAGE22071
    RAGE22071 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Could use some more keto friends.
  • InPursuitofPretty
    InPursuitofPretty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me :) ...Just add a message so I know you are keto too.
  • Sharbysyd
    Sharbysyd Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been doing low carb for two years but am just now transitioning to high fat. I focus on eating healthy fats like butter, coconut oil, palm oil and olive oil and try to avoid soybean oil as much as possible. I'd be happy to make some friends here.
  • DinoChicken
    DinoChicken Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over yet again and need friends with diaries I can look at to keep me motivated.

As far as who I am.. I'm 35 and engaged with two children that are leaving the nest.. I graduate nursing school in 13 weeks exactly and want to lose some of the 40lbs I've gained while in school. I'm 5'9 and currently weigh 200lbs. I have two scales and weight everything including sauces.(one is accurate to 0.01g and goes up to 200g and the other is accurate to 0.5g and goes up 11lbs).

I take a multivitamin with iron (avid platelet donor), garcinia cambogia, and llysine daily.

I raise chickens, ducks, hogs, and garden. I have many many many other animals.

Please add me if you want a friend who wants to be dedicated.
  • lucysmommy2007
    lucysmommy2007 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • psenarighi
    psenarighi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Been lchf for a couple weeks. But I decided to go full keto.

After an IF I found myself coming down with the keto flu. I'll make it through but some quality believers in keto would be great!
  • CraZee6
    CraZee6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 45 of keto diet. Day 5, I think it is, of food diary. I've lost close to 12 pounds. Add me!
  • itsmenikkit
    itsmenikkit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm about a month in to the keto WOE and still have questions every day. I'd LOVE some companions and/or mentors in this journey! Add me please!
  • Redztime2shine
    Redztime2shine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just started with Keto and really could use some guidance if I get stuck, so please feel free to add me.

I've read Keto Adapted (bought Maria's 90 day program) and I'm in the process of reading Keto Clarity by Jimmy Moore. I'm also trying to find more information & recipes on Keto.

So far I've lost a little over 3 lbs and I even skipped breakfast today because I just wasn't hungry (I've never been able to do that before).

Red

• kristi2011
    kristi2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pretty new... but motivated. This is the first time in my teenage and/or adult life that I am not constantly hungry or thinking about what I will be eating and when. Yay!! Add me if you want...
  • finnster36
    finnster36 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started with keto a few months ago (also do intermittent fasting) add me!
  • Thurley160
    Thurley160 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've attempted it in the past but didn't plan out meals well enough and fell off the wagon. I now have abnormal blood sugars so it's finally hit home for me that I'm doing damage to my body by eating garbage. I'm on day 6 and still getting the hang of it plus monitoring blood sugar numbers and watching the impact of my food choices create. I've only had one day where I felt flu-like and I realized it was because I didn't take my morning salt. Feel free to add me!
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...Trying to get back into diet & exercise after lots of traveling/working/moving after having lots of past success with both Keto & IF.
    <-Nerd alert warning...
  • SouperDuck
    SouperDuck Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've been eating Keto for a long time. Been away for a bit launching a new business, but I'm back. Still down 70 pounds from my start, so kept all but 14 off. Now ready to get rolling again! Be great to have more friends here. Lost many of mine while away!
  • emcdonie
    emcdonie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I could use so pro keto/low carb folks too. I have some lovely sweet friends, but I am half afraid to even click completed on my diary now for I know I will shock them with the high fat. LOL It would be nice to have some friends who get it.
  • rjvickre
    rjvickre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for Keto friends as well,