If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    rorobonobo wrote: »
    hi guys! just getting started with Keto today. Reading the reddit faqs and making sure I've got everything in check. Exciting!

oops, wrong quote LOL
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    um what is the point of 500 people saying ADD ME..when this entire KETO group IS for the sharing and discussion of Keto? the Support is in showing up and contributing or asking inside Keto…right? or is this a MFP social thing???

Some people like to read other people's feeds on their homepage and be supportive that way. No harm in asking for more friends. :)
  • nino174
    nino174 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to make more LCHF Keto friends! Determined to succeed together. Feel free to add me.
  • NewSue52
    NewSue52 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've been low carbing since August and have lost 20 lbs. I've had some challenges that slowed my weightloss but am getting back on track. Plus, I am at an age where its supposed to be very hard to lose. Add me as a friend, I'm pretty active and pretty good at logging
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    New to keto, have an open diary, and love supporting others! Would love more like minded friends. Please tell me you are keto when requesting...Thanks !
  • professor700
    professor700 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Been doing low carb keto cycling for 10 years. Need some sane people in my life who understand that a Ketogenic diet is GOOD FOR LONG TERM HEARH. ANYONE??
  • professor700
    professor700 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    HEALTH....heheeee

• ivettecg
    ivettecg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did keto about 2 years ago and was very successful. Then I fell off the wagon and found a million excuses for it. I need a support group and food ideas to stick to it this time!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Been doing low carb keto cycling for 10 years. Need some sane people in my life who understand that a Ketogenic diet is GOOD FOR LONG TERM HEARH. ANYONE??

You know, I really need to look up more info on the different types of carb cycling. Staying on Keto has given me the mental benefits and stuff, but honestly, I need to gear up in some ways to defeat my body's stubbornness of wanting to hold on to it's current weight...
  • LolaDeeDaisy23
    LolaDeeDaisy23 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Been doing keto for 5 months! Logged every day for almost 1,000 days. Love new friends.
  • philmcneal
    philmcneal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to lose weight but trying to gain muscle mass on keto, consider me one of a kind ;)
  • sha85z
    sha85z Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to Keto and learning the ropes, feel free to add me :)
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Been on keto for 4 months down 27kg (59lb) love to have friends who are positive. So many people doing amazing on this site.

Anyone can add me.
  • prairieprana
    prairieprana Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me :) Just starting out on keto and would love new peeps in my corner!
  • Turtlehugger
    Turtlehugger Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just starting keto and looking for others on this journey
  • ttw1211
    ttw1211 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Add me. Love Keto friends :smiley:
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Day one of keto today. Looking for friends that are on keto to share tips and motivation. Please add me
  • verenauhu
    verenauhu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    looking for keto support and friends
  • longlegs1475
    longlegs1475 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for Keto friends to share tips and motivation

• CrewZen
    CrewZen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Settin out on a keto journey that I intend to be a lifestyle - hopefully my body will "get" it too!
    I'd enjoyed eating low carb before - which was always high protein for me - as much as I wanted. Never really tried to do high fat until this week... and moderate proteins... so it's a new feeling. I tried my old approach to low carb a couple weeks ago and wound up bonking on the water - had to crawl onto the dock at the end of my 90 minute session ;( .... a broken ankle jus gave me time to read and learn - hoping that I can be keto-adapted by the next time I row - I want to feel that ketone-fueled (or duel-fueled) state! Work from home and could definitely use encouragement and interaction! I like to give it too! - later tater