If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• Kris6344
    Kris6344 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Recently had my one year Keto anniversary and can't see myself ever stopping, I love it so much! I always want more friends ^_^
  • wtskinner
    wtskinner Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Kris6344 wrote: »
    Recently had my one year Keto anniversary and can't see myself ever stopping, I love it so much! I always want more friends ^_^

Nice work!
  • krisorah
    krisorah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you folks my name is Deborah, I have been researching Keto and putting together my support blogs ( Maria mind/body, All day I dream about food, Jimmy Moor) & purchasing various goods from Amazon including books and some Keto foods that are tough to find locally. My plan is to start Jan 1. I have 50 lbs to loose and am very excited for the hopeful success with this lifestyle. Anything that worked well for you when you got started? Meal plans you recommend?
    Thank you!
  • LeslieinOC
    LeslieinOC Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of keto hflc. Wouldn't hurt to make new friends who will encourage me as I begin my journey to greater health and to finally lose 20 pounds. Any over 50 women out there? From past experience it's harder to lose the older I've gotten - would appreciate some cheerleaders to maintain motivation.
  • ninkira1
    ninkira1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    New at keto diet! Looking for friends- fellow newbies and long time successes :)
  • smartiegirl88
    smartiegirl88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just started 3 weeks ago because I just couldn't seem to budge any weight. I've been doing well so far and fitting better in my clothes already :) Looking to connect with people
  • CoffeeSalty
    CoffeeSalty Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Not new to keto or "dieting" in general, but I am new to MFP. I've had the app for awhile but haven't used it much nor have I ever posted. I have a very difficult time losing weight even on keto, but I feel good on it and have tried many times to make it a lifestyle. Recently learned I am hypothyroid and hoping the meds will help a bit. Like many, I get derailed with the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Going to get back on track beginning tomorrow instead of waiting for the new year! Look forward to being a part of this group.
  • ortrud
    ortrud Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • sunshynec
    sunshynec Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to keto and looking for new friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lyndsey221512
    lyndsey221512 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started today (first time) Feel free to add :)
  • Puddlepie
    Puddlepie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Back on keto after 3 weeks of Xmas carb binging. Feel free to add me. More friends the better for motivation.
  • PudgyToPrincess
    PudgyToPrincess Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for some more friends! Just started the 100 Days of Keto challenge and I'll be logging every bit of what I eat. My diary is also open. :smile:
  • MsScorpio67
    MsScorpio67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start and looking for friends for support and peeking at your diary for food ideas
  • KetoAnthony
    KetoAnthony Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started Keto, looking for support, feel free to add!
  • cruegypsy
    cruegypsy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for keto friends here, been doing this about 2 weeks and I feel better than ever! I'm looking for people okay to share their diaries with me, as I need ideas for what typical days look like for others! Feel free to add me too :)

Tori (cruegypsy) from Wisconsin
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Have been keto for a year this month! The health benefits are outstanding! I don't log daily anymore since I've gotten comfortable with my food choices, but am here for support for whoever wants to friend me (thanks for the other requests too!)!! I will log random days to keep a check on myself and haven't had any problems! I've learned what foods make me hurt, and I avoid them like poison!
  • Snowhite61
    Snowhite61 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been mostly keto for a year. Add me, please.
  • JCMikita
    JCMikita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    U can add me too I'm pursuing Keto/ LCHF lifestyle & woe TY!
  • MissDeb_01
    MissDeb_01 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Need lots of active buddies for encouragement and support! Let's do it!