If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• ash407
    ash407 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting keto diet again. Please feel free to add me.
  • Shantabulous84
    Shantabulous84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make more keto friends!
  • tigjer
    tigjer Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    add me!!
  • loafer0303
    loafer0303 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy to make friends on keto
  • juana604
    juana604 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make keto friend on FP, please add me. I have been following a keto diet, loosely, for the last 2 months. I notice that the times that I had cheat days or weekends, I felt absolutely horrible after, worse than a hangover. And when I do follow keto, I feel amazing, so much more energy. I'm totally motivated to stick with it.
  • lowcarbhifab
    lowcarbhifab Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    howdy all. I'm going to start may 18th. I live on a mountain far in the woods, away from grocery stores and fast food joints. I'm gearing up to have everything I need to eat right from the start. I don't know how this sight works, but looking to connect.
  • SheLikesToLift
    SheLikesToLift Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! Been riding the keto train for a few months now, could really use more keto friends!!
  • loseitorloseit23
    loseitorloseit23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on keto for about a month. Down 15 lbs, would love some friends to keep me on track!
  • amandav211
    amandav211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for two weeks and LOVE it. Please add me, I'd love keto friends :smile:
    F/30 sw226 CW 216 gw 130
  • raine291
    raine291 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I follow a low carb life style. Looking for friends as well for support and recipe sharing. Feel free to add me. I log daily.
  • healthy30s
    healthy30s Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am doing keto(low carb moderate protein high fat), intermittent fasting(IF), moderate cardio 5 days a week on a stationary bike for 30 minutes, will be adding light weights in the next 2 weeks. I have been doing this for months, and it has been stellar. I have gotten my hunger and cravings almost to zero most days which is huge for me as I used to be an emotional binge eater, and losing weight at the pace I want. Add me if you are looking to mutually support each other daily or at least every few days with support and accountability.
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm already on this list, with two other accounts that I'd abandoned because of failure to commit, great to see my mental progression lol. Here I am again, week three. I'm open for supper and critical thinking.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started Keto again! I've been inconsistent, but I'm about 30 lbs below my heaviest weight. I also deal with PCOS. I'd love to add friends.
  • ramblinirishrose
    ramblinirishrose Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I love keto , been doing off and on but have recently come to the conclusion I need to stay on it permanently. I am 59 and have over 100 pounds to lose. I have lost 11 in the last 3 weeks. Please add me. Friends make life easier.
  • KetoGinger
    KetoGinger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! Please add me. I was lazy Keto from April 16th until June 30th. Now, I am transitioning to tracking my macros. I love Keto!
  • suehbca
    suehbca Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing Keto lchf for 2 mo now and lost about 13 lbs. I say about because I keep going up and down with water weight. I'm T1 diabetic and I'm on an insulin pump and hardly need to take meal boluses because I count carbs for insulin dosing. I'm hoping to meet other Keto lchf dieters and hear success stories and make friends.
  • lpfasciano
    lpfasciano Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, please add me. I'm a brand new keto newbie. Just started yesterday. I need support!!!
  • FindingShannon2016
    FindingShannon2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am new to Keto and MFP as of today, I have done a TON of research and can't wait to get started. Please feel free to add me, I just ask that you put a message in so I know you're not a bot.
  • ajax041813
    ajax041813 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of keto though I have done it before, I veered off course and am now my heaviest in 10 yrs. I need to get healthy and am going to do it, one day and one meal at a time. Add me if you want!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    @suehbca - @Sunny_Bunny_ has a T1D daughter who also follows a ketogenic diet, so maybe she can suggest some tips they've learned along the way so far...