If you do Keto and are looking for friends on here, post here

Options

Replies

• CaptainFitness_
    CaptainFitness_ Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Chris. I've been on MFP before, but not with friends of a similar diet/lifestyle journey. I'd like that. Please add me. :)
  • SarasKeto4Life
    SarasKeto4Life Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey EVERYONE! Been KETO for over a month, lost about 19.2 lbs so far! I can't can't tell you how fast it's flown by! I am happy because my hunger pangs are always satiated, I want to stay on this boat for the long run and hope to find some MFP FRIENDS! ~PLEASE ADD ME!~
  • kcopeland47
    kcopeland47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this group, thanks!
  • Magic18
    Magic18 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends just starting out like me so we can share the journey as well as a couple experienced friends who would not mind taking on a mentor type role
  • brittanykira89
    brittanykira89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! Doing low carb/keto . In week 2 and down 5.5 lbs
  • kaseebee
    kaseebee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well! I am about 2 months in and 32 down.
    :)
  • CdnPaleoGuy
    CdnPaleoGuy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any fellas in the group between 50-60? Currently sitting at 250 and I really dislike tracking my food. Anyone have any tips on making it less of a chore, let me know :smile:
  • rockittofit
    rockittofit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting back into MFP and renewing my dedication to keto. I've lost about 8 lbs in the last couple weeks and I'm looking for some great keto friends to mutually support and keep the motivation going! Anyone can feel free to add :)

The other times I've used MFP, I haven't been involved in the community aspect, but I'm really looking to change that. Let's be friends!!
  • chrisraevsg
    chrisraevsg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Low carb/Keto gastric sleeve gal here. Where are my other keto/low carb VSG peeps? I want to see what you eat!
  • wianka7
    wianka7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm doing keto and I'm always looking for keto friends. Feel free to add me ☺
  • suehbca
    suehbca Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been on Keto since May. I had a few mo where I stalled. I need to eat only when I can feel actual hunger. I was baking Keto goodies, but ate them because they were there and tasted good. Too many calories for me. I know it is said we don't need to count calories on Keto, but I just lowered calories and started losing again. Down 20 lbs. I'm T1 diabetic & lowered insulin doses by a lot! Any other T1 out there? All friends welcome!
  • adevgun
    adevgun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto for nearly 2 years and happy to be added
  • rjc992
    rjc992 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto about 4 weeks ago, and staying in ketosis for a couple weeks.
    I can already feel the energy improvement, and carb cravings now gone.
    To boot, I am now getting thru a weight loss stall and scale is moving again.
  • ginaDDDD
    ginaDDDD Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Gina and I'm very new to Keto. Just started yesterday. I need some friends and some Keto guidance please!
  • Marty19666
    Marty19666 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    50 year old keto dad, looking to follow some fellow keto'rs!
  • ginaDDDD
    Options
    Hi everyone! Today is day 5 Keto for me. I'm new to this and need some guidance to make sure I'm doing this correctly. I need some Keto friends asap and those who don't mind sharing their diaries. I also need for someone to go over my diary for past few days to be sure I'm eating correctly. Before Keto I was a salad and chicken person who used hardly any fats. Now I'm eating bacon and dairy and burgers lol! I'm losing weight already and I'm so stunned! I've so many questions and so glad I just found this Keto board! One problem I am having is major headache for past few days. I feel dehydrated. I'm peeing so much.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    You need sodium. Keto naturally dumps electrolytes. You need to increase the sodium in order to hold in more water.

Our sister group, the LCD group, has great links and information on the subject. @ginaDDDD
  • ginaDDDD
    Options
    Thank you knit! I've increased salt and bought no-salt for potassium and also chicken broth. I'm feeling much better this morning. Headache is dull and not as bad. Will continue this remedy today!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I can respond better later, but during the adjustment phases, most folks need to aim for 5000 mg of sodium spaced through the day.
  • diva2classy
    diva2classy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do I add people? :/