5:2 anyone?

Options
need some more fasting friends for ideas and motivation. Please add me

Replies

• Gemini61454
    Gemini61454 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be too much help here, but I do partake of 5:2 off and on. I usually stay around 750-1000 on my "fast" days, just because I'm a bit of a cheater, but by staying within my weekly amount I am able to maintain at least. Need to get a bit more serious about it if I plan to lose any. I'm tired of people telling me don't lose any more. I think I could stand to!
  • JulieWulie81
    JulieWulie81 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start this too! Need to try something to break this plateau I'm having!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    5:2 broke my plateau in the past and I'm starting it again now. I feel like it fits well by doing 2 fast days Mon - Fri, calorie restricting the days remaining Mon - Fri, and then relaxing and going over maintenance on weekends (something I seem unable to stop myself from doing). That being said, I had my first successful Saturday fast this weekend. But I was so busy.
  • mwhite61451
    mwhite61451 Posts: 209 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • bananabeannn
    bananabeannn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm also about to start 5:2, first fast day being Tuesday. Feel free to add me, mention 5:2 in your request! Super motivating to have friends involved and for support
  • MichelleLaree13
    MichelleLaree13 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I am fasting two days a week although I wait until a day feels right to fast. It seems overwhelming to know that I cant eat one day but if I wait until a day that I don't seem very hungry it is much easier. I have made a conscious effort to drink 2L of water a day. I feel like I am always drinking but it sure keeps my appetite down