21 Day Fix?

Options

Replies

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @delita259 I felt the same way. My husband actually surprised me with the DVDs but we had renovations going on and the room I usually exercise in was trashed. I didn't think I could start using them until the renovations were done. But my husband suggested we just shove the coffee table aside and make room for me to do it in the living room. Worked almost perfectly. There were a few times when I was brushing against a piece of furniture but I still exercised every day. Needless to say, I was thrilled to finally have the renovations done and the chance to get our home back in order.

@rainey4 I always say, part of being healthy/fit includes taking care of yourself when your body needs a break. And walking is always nice.
  • myspen
    myspen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started 21DF today. Cardio workout definitely worked my body. Loved it.
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    By reading everyones results and comments about this program ,I know now I'm getting it. Been undecided for about a month now. :)
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    I am amazed by the results I had during round 1 and I am now on round 2, again seeing great results! This program is amazing! And not boring. That's more important, really. I mean, it's easy to give up even if there are some results if you dread the workout everyday. Instead, I look forward to it.
  • bfay1101
    bfay1101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    @gidget1988 I just finished one round of 21 day fix extreme. I followed the meal plan and exercise program and lost 8 pounds and 9 inches! I recommend it to anyone! I think of people are going to do the plan then they should follow meals and all. I've read on here where people are doing one or the other. Do it all and feel good about it!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @bevsargent66 My results weren't quite as good but I was so thrilled. I'm finishing up round 2 this week with plans to just start it all over again first thing on the 27th!
  • hallzz
    hallzz Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've just joined this group and have ordered but not yet received my 21 day fix. I've been using shakeology for the last month. I've lost 4 pounds with shakeology and giving up sweets for lent. I'm really hoping this works for me!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    @hallzz I am starting Round 3 of 21DF. It's a great program! If you want to know more about my experience the first time through, I've blogged all about it.
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    Starting Round 3 Today

I lost 9.6 lbs my last time through and this time I'm not taking even a day off. I was back at it first thing this morning, doing 21DF along with PiYo. It was a rough back-to-back schedule, Total Cardio Body Fix and Sweat . . . ooph! Easier said than done but I did it. Okay. So maybe I sank back into child's pose during PiYo a few times but I didn't give up. I find it hard to believe I'll ever get all the way through a PiYo workout but I will continue doing it through the 8 weeks and possibly a bit beyond. I'm leaving on a trip on 1 July and rather than start a new program, I'll just finish up with what I'm doing and come home from my visit with my family prepared to try something new.
  • MKGIRL110tnm
    MKGIRL110tnm Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I will receive my 21 Day Fix on Thursday!!! So excited to tone up and start my journey!!!
  • amygould
    amygould Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two of the 21 Day Fix. I discovered that you can log into My Fitness Pal on the computer and change your meals to the names of the colored conainers. You enter the food under the container name. I tried it out today, it works really well, plus you can see the calories and nutrient ratios as well.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    On day 9 of this program. TOM arrived and I've been bloated since starting the program so we'll see if after I've lost weight/inches. I'm not following the containers or Shakeology.
  • MKGIRL110tnm
    MKGIRL110tnm Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    amygould wrote: »
    I'm on day two of the 21 Day Fix. I discovered that you can log into My Fitness Pal on the computer and change your meals to the names of the colored conainers. You enter the food under the container name. I tried it out today, it works really well, plus you can see the calories and nutrient ratios as well.

Glad to know! I actually have only used MyFitness Pal from my phone so it is good to know there are more features if logged on from my computer.
  • aprilmcal
    aprilmcal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5 pound and 2 inches on my belly in 11 days, also I could not work out for 4 of those days, dvd player was broke and then got so lame after two workouts I couldn't do anything. I modify every workout, still can't use the weights but I am losing everyday! Its great! and this is after 10 months at a gym 3-5 days per week. So go for it!! Love it
  • tonedby46
    tonedby46 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love this program I see results also, it's true it's not boring and easy to follow.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Starting to see a line down the middle and sides of my abs.. looking smaller and tighter. Scale hasn't budged but it may be broken. Haven't measured since I did last as I can see there is progress. Will wait longer to see what happens. I'm on the second or third week of 21 Day Fix. I haven't really been counting but I pretty much do the daily workout (except Sunday's Yoga) with 30 Day Shred back to back so.
  • erin1148
    erin1148 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three and boy am I sore. A good sore of course!!
  • SatiaRenee
    Options
    I'm finishing up Round 3 this week and will be taking my measurements. I increased my weights this round and am still doing 21 Day Fix with PiYo. This 3rd round I'm also doubling up on the exercises for the final week. Not easy, especially since I'm already doing PiYo and using a bike for therapeutic reasons, but I am giving it my all.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 11 of my first round of 21 Day Fix. I love this program and would love to be a part of this group. How's everyone else doing?
  • dford5
    dford5 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 19! Weighed in on day 18 at -7 lbs so I'm excited!