December 1-15

Options

Replies

• Scherzie
    Scherzie Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options

Green Yes
    Total: 10/29

@Laughter_Girl, I may just be in over my head here!!! A co-worker and I are training for my first marathon in January! So, thinking that we will probably be in the best running shape we will ever be in we then signed up or a 1/2 Ironman in April. Training has just officially begun for the ironman and I am in full panic mode :'(:#
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    12-10-14
    Green: YES
    Goal: 7/25
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: Yes
    9/28

It was a close call today with our Christmas staff party---which involves much yummy food and good company / laughter. I skipped breakfast, ate oatmeal for lunch, and had a light dinner to make the fun fit.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    12/9 - green
    12/10 green
    12/11 - green

Everyone is doing great this month with exercise & holidays self-control. I'm proud of you!
    Only one trip to the gym this week, but the gym counts it Monday thru Sunday, so I will just have to go for the next three days. I can do that since mandatory overtime ended today and I get off at noon tomorrow.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    12-11

Goal: 11/30

I had a much needed rest day today. It's too bad the only thing I actually rested from was exercise. I'm exhausted.

R_Queenie - Way to redeem yourself from yesterday! Sounds like you planned well and it all worked perfectly. Side note: Thanks a lot for mentioning the pizza. NOW I want some. :)
    Bruce - Keep the green days going!
    Scherzie - If I were a betting woman, I would put my money on you to do well for both the marathon and ironman. You rock!!!
    Melissa - Glad your mandatory overtime has ended!!! Mix it up at the gym the next few days and make it fun for you. You can do it!
  • Scherzie
    Options

Total 11/29

4mile walk
  • Bruceapple
    edited December 2014
    Options
    12-11-14
    Goal: 8/25
    Thanks for the comment LG
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    12/12/14
    Green - Chevy style
    -12/27

Made it to the gym for a lifting session and am getting ready to head out to yoga class this morning. I have been invited to hike this afternoon at two. I'm definitely going. I never miss a chance to get up the mountain. Depending how far we go, I may sub that for the gym session tomorrow. If I'm not totally exhausted, then I will do yoga class tomorrow afternoon. I don't think we're going out to the old homestead, so I don't think I will have any trouble. (My husband's family settled up on the mountain. Mine settled down by the river.)

Keep up the great work everybody!
  • Bruceapple
    Options
    12-12-14
    Goal: 9/25
  • Scherzie
    Options

Goal: 12/29

5mile run, 20mile bike, 1100m swim

Goal: 13/29

Relax after work and prep for tomorrow
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    12/13/14
    Green
    13/27

Short hike, 1.5 miles or so. Decent elevation changes and some slippery slopes thanks to recent rain. The lake was frozen at one end. About a half inch thick. Unusual for December in Tennessee.
    I'm going back to the gym tomorrow, they are playing elf on a shelf and if you find it and send in a selfie with it, you could win a free month. Worth the trip to go get the clue and walk around even if I didn't want to go to yoga.

Wow! I'm impressed, Scherzie. Way to go!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    12-12 and 12-13

Green: Yes and Yes
    Goal: 13/30

I rested unintentionally yesterday and again today. The days keep slipping by. I'll get it in tomorrow though.

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!
  • Bruceapple
    Options
    12-13-14
    Goal: 10/25
  • R_Queenie
    Options
    Green: No---Red Lobster killed the day, even though it was my ONLY meal!
    Green: Yes - left a good amount on the table to try to balance out the lobster!
    Total 11/28
  • Scherzie
    Options

Green: Yes, even with pizza and a beer!
    Total: 14/29

Run 18miles, bike 25miles.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    12-14

Goal: 14/30

Well, I was planning to do a killer workout today, but that didn't happen. I had to settle for a little strength training today. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    12/14/14
    Green - yes
    14/27

R_Queenie: Red Lobster is like that
    Scherzie: I'm thinking when you run and bike that far you earned pizza and beer.
    Laughter Girl: a little strength training is better than nothing.

Made it to the gym 4 times this week. And they are bribing me to go daily between now and Christmas. The gym mascot is Stretch the giraffe. If you find him hiding and send them a picture, you get in a drawing to win a free month for.Christmas. so far I have found Stretch on a Shelf twice.
  • Bruceapple
    Options
    12-14-14
    Green: NO
    Goal: 10/25
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Total 12/28

Officially sick today - the child has brought me germs a plenty.
  • Scherzie
    Options

Goal: 15/29

20mile bike, 1000m swim. Trying hard to get all of my training in this week, I'll be out of town for most of next week and will not have access to pool or bike.

Laughter_Girl: Strength training is great, wish I could motivate myself to get some in but I swear I will do almost anything to avoid it even though I know I really need to.
    R_Queenie: Hope you feel better real soon