The Spreadsheet - Discussion

Options

Replies

• balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet will be sorted Alphabetically today. All incomplete entries will be moved to the bottom of the list. Please add your weight (any weight) and goal by 6 pm today.
  • balancedwalker
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The spreadsheet has been sorted and updated. Please do not change the formatting or order of any cell or row. Let me know if you have any question/comment/concern.

Thank you
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I see I'm late to the party! I missed the thread on the last group saying to head to the sequel. My name's' on the bottom. I'm a little confused about how my numbers will stay in the progress part, but I'm sure you've got that all figured out. :)

I'll see you all on the 20th!
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    I see I'm late to the party! I missed the thread on the last group saying to head to the sequel. My name's' on the bottom. I'm a little confused about how my numbers will stay in the progress part, but I'm sure you've got that all figured out. :)

I'll see you all on the 20th!

Progress headache is mine. You guys just update the weight whenever you can.

• balancedwalker
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The updates for weigh in will show under Milestone 1 till January 20, 6 pm, on Progress sheet.
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just added my info!! :)
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Where do we put weigh ins if we want to do them more than once every 10 days?
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    krp97 wrote: »

Update at the same place.

• krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    krp97 wrote: »

Update at the same place.

Thanks!
  • Lostcoastline
    Lostcoastline Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Can I change my starting weight? I weighed myself on Sunday and my starting weight is wrong. It should be 128.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Can I change my starting weight? I weighed myself on Sunday and my starting weight is wrong. It should be 128.

Updated per your request.

• balancedwalker
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    I'm a little confused. I just checked the weigh in sheet and the numbers are filed in for the Jan 20th weigh in which isn't till next week. Am I missing something?"

Here is reply:

The milestone days are now ranking days and not the weigh in days. However, the milestone is now treated as a 10% continuum where the most current weigh in will be placed. This is meant to accommodate all schedules. If any one miss weigh in during the milestone the current weight will move to the next milestone. This will ensure that no one drops out once they join the spreadsheet.

I expect that this will be little confusing in the beginning but will settle in after couple of milestones. Let me know if you need more explanation.
  • Mechdonna2
    Mechdonna2 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I will weigh and enter my weight every Monday. That's been my routine in the past.

Hope we have great success this time!
  • lalepepper
    lalepepper Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is fantastic, and it seems like doing it this way will be a lot easier for everyone to be included in the rankings. Thanks again for all your hard work putting this together, Balancedwalker!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I tried to update my weight today but couldn't. I went to the weigh in tab but the cell in column D was locked. I put it in column F. Is this correct or what am I doing wrong?
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Kenda2427 wrote: »
    I tried to update my weight today but couldn't. I went to the weigh in tab but the cell in column D was locked. I put it in column F. Is this correct or what am I doing wrong?

It is working fine. Use the link provided in the group info. I am pasting the link here again:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hdkI2hkyB5DhlGrGIxnweT3UOe0_d1rrEyRIse9TNtM/edit?usp=sharing

• Lerrie123
    Lerrie123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm trying to update but can't see beyond the first 100 rows (cells look blank). Is this just me?
  • balancedwalker
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lerrie123 wrote: »
    Hi - I'm trying to update but can't see beyond the first 100 rows (cells look blank). Is this just me?

Just checked the spreadsheet and it is working fine. However, on any mobile device the Google spreadsheet is incrementally loaded. You will need to scroll down to get the rest of sheet downloaded and shown. Another reason may be your internet speed.

The best way to view/update the spreadsheet is on laptop/desktop. Also, only the Weigh In sheet can be updated.
  • just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet won't let me edit. The old spreadsheet never gave me issues.
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    The spreadsheet won't let me edit. The old spreadsheet never gave me issues.

Only weigh in sheet could be updated. Try now.