The Spreadsheet - Discussion

Options

Replies

• melissasue0317
    melissasue0317 Posts: 338 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Just for clarification for our 2nd weigh in time. We weigh in weekly on the original tab-Weigh in, and it will update to our weekly weights?

UPDATE: I should have read more comments :smile: I have updated correctly it appears. Thank you so much!
  • Lerrie123
    Lerrie123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help, seems laptop is the way forward !
  • shannonstube
    shannonstube Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi, I entered my starting weight when I joined the group, I believe on the 13th or 14th. Then I entered a new weight both yesterday and today. But when I entered my weight today I noticed that it is showing my start weight as the weight I logged yesterday. Did I update in the wrong place?

My starting weight should have been 174. I then logged 172.8 yesterday and 172.2 today. Thank you!
  • balancedwalker
    balancedwalker Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Lerrie123 wrote: »
    Thanks for the help, seems laptop is the way forward !
    Hi, I entered my starting weight when I joined the group, I believe on the 13th or 14th. Then I entered a new weight both yesterday and today. But when I entered my weight today I noticed that it is showing my start weight as the weight I logged yesterday. Did I update in the wrong place?

My starting weight should have been 174. I then logged 172.8 yesterday and 172.2 today. Thank you!

No, you entered correctly. Due to some typo the last few eateries were not showing correct start weight. I have corrected yours. Thank you for letting me know.

• just_special
    just_special Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet won't let me edit. The old spreadsheet never gave me issues.

Only weigh in sheet could be updated. Try now.

Works now. Thanks!!
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    The group target has been revised to 1000 lbs (half a US ton).
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    lalepepper wrote: »
    The spreadsheet is fantastic, and it seems like doing it this way will be a lot easier for everyone to be included in the rankings. Thanks again for all your hard work putting this together, Balancedwalker!

TOTALLY AGREE!!!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I obviously do not know what I am doing. I am trying to update my weight in Column D but it won't allow me to change the value that is already there...it seems to be locked but I am sure that it is something I am not doing correctly. Can anyone explain how I make the change? Thanks.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Never mind...I figured it out! It is very helpful if you read the 'Help' tab.
  • sowdenb
    sowdenb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Can you please edit -my Short Term Goal is now 0...I would like it to read 132...I thought I entered this...
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    sowdenb wrote: »
    Can you please edit -my Short Term Goal is now 0...I would like it to read 132...I thought I entered this...

100 Days Loss Goal is the lbs that any member wants to lose and not the end weight. Though both could be used as goals but for uniformity in the group and formulas to work the Goal need to be 'delta' and not the end weight. You can self update delta whatever you want.

• balancedwalker
    Options
    sowdenb wrote: »

Please check the column G in tab Progress. It now shows 100 Days Goal to be 132 lbs. The Weigh In tab, Column E will show 100 days 'delta' goal. Please note that in your case it will be 16 lbs. We have to be consistent for the group so can't enter 132 lbs here. I hope that it clarifies a bit.

• clare180927
    clare180927 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I entered my weight for the 1st milestone but it is registering it as the second. I think its because I forgot about time difference as in UK so missed cut off time of 6pm Los Angeles time. Is there a way to fix this? Many thanks
  • balancedwalker
    Options
    Hi there. I entered my weight for the 1st milestone but it is registering it as the second. I think its because I forgot about time difference as in UK so missed cut off time of 6pm Los Angeles time. Is there a way to fix this? Many thanks

An important rule of this group is that after the cut off time/date (ranking milestone) the progress sheet can not be revised for the current weight. All members have 10 days to enter their current weight.
  • clare180927
    clare180927 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    [quote=An important rule of this group is that after the cut off time/date (ranking milestone) the progress sheet can not be revised for the current weight. All members have 10 days to enter their current weight.
    [/quote]

Ok no problem :) Didnt realise this was the case. Thanks for replying!

• shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am a little late with joining... my starting weight on the 1st was 255, on the 11th it was 251, I am now 247.. i'm not sure how to put my starting weight in
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Please confirm: i submitted my starting weight before launch. Now, I just opened the spreadsheet and updated my weight on the first page in column D. Is that correct? Thank you.
  • libbeth_6212
    libbeth_6212 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Will there be a re-sort to alphabitize the list with new additions or will those (like me!) who started late be towards the end? (Just so I know where to look for myself on there!)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Thank you Balancedwalk i was able to finally join. I missed being apart of the discussions. Your first challenge was awesome to be a part of and looking forward to the sequel.
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When is our next milestone?