The Cast

Options
JeriAnne84
JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
We're toughing it out with these people for 90 days, so who is your favorite/least favorite?

I like Kenta, Omar, and Mimi. I didn't like Mimi during Kick Box Fast Fix, but she is hilarious is BR. Kenta and Omar are pretty dang inspiring. I don't want to be a beefy male like them (missing the parts anyway!) but Jillian is always picking on them and they still manage to kick @$$. So far, I've only seen Kenta gripe once. I think it was Workout 6 he says "OH GOD" lol! Natalie and Anita are cool too, although I've seen Natalie cheat a few times, just like in 30 Day Shred!

I dislike Haley and the chick who is "shaking it" in Cardio 1. The shaking it girl just annoys me, and Haley is ALWAYS using lighter weights than everyone else. There is one workout Jillian says grab your heaviest weight and she picks up the 3's. COME ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• beautifulciera
    beautifulciera Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    lmao...welllll this is actually my first dvd with Jillian, but I do know who the but shaking girl is in cardio 1 - and from the looks of it. She seems pretty cocky and annoying, woman's intuition lol. I'll answer that question though in a few weeks.
  • qhiggins86
    qhiggins86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE watching (and by watching, I mean staring) at Kenta... but anyways, Lana is my inspiration since Jillian pointed out that she has had three kids. I just had one this year and thought I had a pass, but obviously not!! I have a soft spot for Anita and Natalie from 30DS. Mimi is my new favorite though... love that attitude!
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    Kenta is very nice to look at. I also like looking at David, but I really want to do something different with his hair. lol Lana has a crazy awesome 6 pack for busting out 3 kids. Natailie cracks me up at the beginning of workout 7. Jillian is talking to her right as it starts and she asks her which workout we're doing and Natalie says "the hardest one?" and Jillian gives her this look. It cracks me up.
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    I agree...when she said 3 kids - I looked at her stomach and said, woow! must be genetics lol. && I also have soft spots for Anita and Natalie...they seem so humble and sweet.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    I've always like Natalie and Anita ever since 30 Day Shred! They're awesome!

I found out the shake it girl's name is Sari. She gets even more annoying in Cardio 2 to the point where I have said out loud "omg shut UP" as I'm doing high knees. She starts going off "I'm going hard, I'm going strong" and keeps talking. What do you want a cookie!? ARGH!
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    I remember one time when I knew the "I'm Shaking It" part was coming up....I muted my TV ~ it's just extremely annoying..especially when she's like umph get some, and then she looks like she doesn't have underwear on..lol smh. It's just a lot to take in.

One other person though...she seem really sweet and all, but I'm not even sure why she's on the cast to begin with. She stands behind Anita on Cardio 1 and she half *kitten* everything. During the punch outs...she's like barely punching..it reminds me of a kid "trying" to play fight or something.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    lol!!! It's nice she's excited about her workout, but she can be excited, shake it, and not talk.

I think her name is Terri. Is she always super smiley? She kind irritates me just because she's ALWAYS smiling and I'm like "why the heck are you so friggen happy? This sucks!" Nobody is that happy while working out, I don't care how many endorphines are flowing through you.

Oh someone I do like is Ken. He's really quiet and he's only said one thing so far, the "all day.com" part, but he's just back there chugging away and occassionally will give Jillian the stink eye. I love it! Cardio 2 Jillian makes him jump really high during burpees. Holy crap, he's like half way to the celing and I'm over here barely getting off the ground. lol
  • qhiggins86
    Options
    Wait... burpees are coming up?! :scream: I actually like Sari's enthusiasm. I'm sure after the 4th time I've seen it I'll get annoyed, but I always look to people who seem to find the positive in whatever we're doing, especially in a workout setting.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    Yeah. Burpees are the last workout in the circut on Cardio 2. Apparently Cardio 3 has side burpees which I don't even know what the heck those are except probably the devil.
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    I was about the say the same thing....wth is a side burpee, but I think I can picture something crazy in my mind smh
  • qhiggins86
    Options
    I ran suicides with a smile on my face last night after you informed me that burpees are next... bahahaha
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    I just googled side burpees and I guess what the side part is, is when you shoot your feet out into plank, instead of going straight back you go to one side, then back up on your feet and the next one you go to the other side. Then you cry. They didn't have the crying part on the video, but they probably edited that out.

I found this site: http://homefitnessgeek.com/category/cast-profile/body-revolution-cast/
    it tells about a few of the cast members on BR. Not all of them though, and no Kenta. :( I just want to know who is parents are so I can shake their hands and tell them "excellent job". lol
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    Kenta makes me weak...just looking at his beautiful face puts an extra pep in my step.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    Aww yeah. On workout 5 she is showing a move on him and saying "and your quads should be burning like Kenta's are, aren't they Kenta?" and he says "oh yeah" and makes a sexy face...and I'm in my pose saying "giggity" to the TV. lol
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    I actually added him on facebook *creep* lol.

I think they added him to the cast on purpose lol
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    HE'S ON FACEBOOK?! OMG!

Maybe this should be changed to the creeper Kenta lover group. lol
  • beautifulciera
    edited December 2014
    Options
    hell yeah lol!!!
    **JM probably hit that already lmao

Kenta Seki is his facebook name...he hasn't added me yet lol, but I"ll patiently wait :blush:
  • beautifulciera
    edited December 2014
    Options
  • qhiggins86
    Options
    I'm ok with changing the name of this group to Kenta's Creepers! haha! He is one lovely specimen, I will say that. Mhhmm. That is all I will say. Well, that's all I should say. I was creeping on his personal fitness page and he's Jillian's trainer!!! Wha whaaaat?! Official badass!
  • beautifulciera
    Options
    He's Jillian's trainer ..wow! Bad *kitten* Vs. Bad *kitten* ! Perfect Duo