Seven Day Water Challenge

Options
carolssalva
carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
I am not drinking ANY water!! I know this is a terrible thing. I know I need to drink more water. SOME water. I know it will help me with my weight loss goals. I know this sugar free crap I put in my carbonated water is probably poison.
But I also know that if I MAKE myself drink water for a few days, I will start to love it again.
Anyone in this boat?
I am starting a challenge on Monday Dec 8th. It is my own thing - I will drink 64oz of water spread out throughout the day. I'm going to do it for 7 days and see how I feel about water after that week.
You can join me on Dec 8th or start on whatever day you want. Post your reflections on your timeline or here. or both! I am excited because this is something I have avoided for months. Thank GOODNESS for this community and accountability!!!
Happy drinking.

Replies

• kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thank you Carol! You have no idea how much I need to do this too. About the only time I like drinking water is after a hard workout or a hot, sweaty day working in the yard. Outside of that, blech! I'm in!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Yay!!! I have NO desire & I know that is just AWEFUL. Been over 3 months that I've been avoiding it. Even longer since I was drinking water regularly.
    We start Monday Kris!!!!
  • kris3b
    Options
    Woop! Woop! We have to keep remembering how great we felt when we did it before. Also great for the skin. My aging skin needs it! Also, think of the great quads we'll be working from doing all the squatting in the latrine. At least I know I will with my bladder. Hello sleepless nights:) We got this!
  • kris3b
    Options
    I realize I use "great" far too often. What the heck??? Reminds me of the Ben Coomber episode and "awesome"!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I'm in... boom
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Boom Hammer! Lol
    Kris...I'm with you on the bladder. Small price to pay. It will be worth it!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    At grocery store , skipping drinks. Tomorrow is all about the H 2 O !
  • kris3b
    Options
    BOOM! I need this more than ever. Started increasing my water today. Bring it!!!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    You don't need to post - just start drinking your water! If want to post & you can't comment, email me at carol@fat2fifhq.com so I can try to help.
  • carolssalva
    Options
    kris3b wrote: »
    BOOM! I need this more than ever. Started increasing my water today. Bring it!!!
    Go Kris!!!!!
  • CarolinaPura
    CarolinaPura Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Here's a bit of a bio hack I got from Ben Greenfield's podcast. I tried the Peppermint oil and not only does it add a shakeup to the taste, but the metabolic effects seem to be there as well. Feels like a shot of brain fuel. Works good in coffee as well.
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    Carol, I'm in! Water, water and more water! :smiley:
  • kris3b
    Options

Gulp! Well when you say it that way...I start getting nervous. I think I can...I think I can...

Great knowing y'all are doing this too!
    Options
    kris3b wrote: »

Gulp! Well when you say it that way...I start getting nervous. I think I can...I think I can...

Great knowing y'all are doing this too!

Hehehe Kris. I may not be able to eat what I'm supposed to but I can make myself drink water.
  • leopardprintaholic
    Options
    "Glunk, glunk, glunk" (my lame attempt at making drinking sounds) ... I've got my 32 oz tumbler & absorbent briefs ready to go! Lol :) I'M IN!!!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Helpful Hint is posted on the Hammer Jammer 2D nail Wellness Challenge.
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Here we go! Should've thought about absorbent briefs!!! Lol
    We got this!!
    Options
    "Glunk, glunk, glunk" (my lame attempt at making drinking sounds) ... I've got my 32 oz tumbler & absorbent briefs ready to go! Lol :) I'M IN!!!

Aw jeez, absorbent briefs. Why didn't I think of that? :smile:
  • kris3b
    Options
    LOL! A friend just so happened to have bought me "pee pee pads" for my last birthday. Time to pull them out! Nice friend, huh? I have already had 16 ounces. BAM! The flood gates have opened...