Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Seven Day Water Challenge

Replies

• carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    I didn't realize it was a contest
    LOL
    Jennifer, you're right. It isn't difficult. It's just boring compared to DebSue's Canada Dry Diet Sassy Sipper drink.
    For real, I am addicted to this diet syrup I put in carbonated water. That's just gross. But I only had 1 glass today as I was too busy drinking water!
    So a big thank you to all you crazies!!! You are an amazing bunch!!!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Carol- Not a contest, I try to get 1oz/KG of Body weight. So usually 16 min and 18-24 avg. I think its a big part of successful maint.
  • Hmrjmr1 wrote: »
    184 oz for the day.
    Holy cow!!!!! I would just have to stay in the bathroom if I drank that much water. :)

• jenniferyounginillinois
    jenniferyounginillinois Posts: 535 Member
    edited December 2014
    I didn't realize it was a contest
    LOL
    Jennifer, you're right. It isn't difficult. It's just boring compared to DebSue's Canada Dry Diet Sassy Sipper drink.
    For real, I am addicted to this diet syrup I put in carbonated water. That's just gross. But I only had 1 glass today as I was too busy drinking water!
    So a big thank you to all you crazies!!! You are an amazing bunch!!!

Trust me Carol, it's not easy walking by the Coke machine to go fill up my water bottle. Those bottlesq of Fanta Orange and Vanilla Coke are saying 'Drink me. You know you want to.'
    Awesome job.

• Hmrjmr1
    OK Dokay Rollin on the first Liter.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Quick check in to tell everyone what a great job they are doing. Y'all killed it yesterday. I managed 80 oz, but was too tired to take another sip:)
  • Just started my 5th 16oz bottle (not completely 16oz of water though as I fill it about a third with ice).
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited December 2014
    80 ounces (possibly 96 oz... I lost track) drank for the day! :)

I can't seem to get the activity in or eat right, but at least I'm drinking my water! LOL
  • 80 ounces (possibly 96 oz... I lost track) drank for the day! :)

I can't seem to get the activity in or eat right, but at least I'm drinking my water! LOL

I am right there with you. Water: good. Eating: bad. Activity: let's not go there!
  • kris3b
    88 ounce down and more to go. Stacy and Jen, be PROUD of drinking that water. You are kicking butt.
  • jeffreyschmitt34
    jeffreyschmitt34 Posts: 46 Member
    100 oz
  • "I like big cups and I cannot lie" :D 96oz today, hit my macros & in ketosis. Life is good & God is gooder! Lol <3 You kids are AWESOME ... Hugs from Oregon. ~DebSue
  • Awesome job everybody. DebSue, you put a :smiley: on my face this morning, which I needed.
  • Hmrjmr1
    edited December 2014
    192 oz yesterday (Wed) already got 1liter in this am,,,, back on track with my intake.
  • kris3b
    "I like big cups and I cannot lie" :D 96oz today, hit my macros & in ketosis. Life is good & God is gooder! Lol <3 You kids are AWESOME ... Hugs from Oregon. ~DebSue

Now I have that song in my head! Yes, God is "Gooder"! hehe

Great job all! I made my numbers yesterday, but nowhere close to 192 oz. That is amazing!
  • Hmrjmr1
    "I like big cups and I cannot lie" :D 96oz today, hit my macros & in ketosis. Life is good & God is gooder! Lol <3 You kids are AWESOME ... Hugs from Oregon. ~DebSue

So is that the Vicotrias Secret Song? I've been singin it for a long time.... B)
  • kris3b
    Too funny John!!! :o
  • carolssalva
    Okay so we've got this water thing down! At least this week we do. I seriously feel like I'm doing a cleanse just because I'm drinking water!!
  • carolssalva
    Who thinks they're going to keep this up past of the seven days??
  • Okay so we've got this water thing down! At least this week we do. I seriously feel like I'm doing a cleanse just because I'm drinking water!!

I've really been trying to get myself off of the soda and so far, this is helping. I plan on continuing after the week for sure. I don't want to get back in the habit of drinking soda and dealing with the health issues stemming from it (I'm noticing that my reflux isn't happening every night now, which is a start).