December Challenge ~ December 8th --December 14th

2»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,731 Member
    Paula...sprinkled on us today for about two seconds...really! but it was cold! We walked with Bean around noon and the wind was biting. And just to let you know...I can't have any trigger foods around. It's funny how something that wasn't a trigger food yesterday, turns into a trigger food today, and I have to get rid of it. Work was really hard last week with all the Dutch cookie tins around. They are all empty now. :# I give different coffee mugs out each year. They are filled with kisses this year...had a few night before last, but they gave me a rumble stomach. Haven't had any since. Really sorry about your knee. Hope your appt goes well.

Walked with DH and Bean this afternoon then got our challenge done twice and a bunch of steps between the exercises. We have the gym tomorrow, and I'm going to try to get our challenge done and some steps done before I go.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

6 days until the wedding!!
    100 1/2 days until retirement!!

Chris

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,978 Member
    Cathy awesome job. Hi have to be so proud. I hope your friend is feeling better.

Lots of Christmas parties. Glad I have been fairly good at them. :)

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,731 Member
    Gym workout was really hard. Bocu ball for the longest time. Egad. Must get my back rub and go find my pillow.

This is my toughest week at work...Three payrolls in four and a half days...

See you all tomorrow.

Chris