Dec 14-Dec 20 Challenge Thread

Options
carolssalva
carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
Woo Hoo! Week three and you're still checking in. Yay you!
Stick with it. You're inspiring others and that infects our world in a positive way!

Replies

• Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Wow! Week 3 begins and I have another chance to Max out the Fun meter with Dead lift Day! Should be a high torque event.

Heron - I unnerstan bout the sloppy day yesterday, for me at least even with many sloppy days on the golf course, I never had a bad day on the course. When you're doing what you love, having a sloppy day beats the hell out of the 'not doing it' alternative.

Jamm On Folks!
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    It's week two for me, still being a noob! :smile: Weighed in and up this week but that's due to my wonky scale acting up last week. This week made more sense. I'm down from two weeks ago, so that's awesometastic! Uploading my weekly vlog as I type this.
  • carolssalva
    Options
    What weekly vlog Jen?? Wanna share? Congrats on the progress!

Out for a 4 mile Starbucks walk with Caroline
    jenniferyounginillinois Posts: 535 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    What weekly vlog Jen?? Wanna share? Congrats on the progress!

Out for a 4 mile Starbucks walk with Caroline

It's on my YouTube channel. Here is the playlist for anyone that is interested:

Have a great walk Carol.

• beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Good morning all

Sunday yoga day followed by back day in the weight room aka deadlifts.

Didn't do a CarbNite last night. Wasn't feeling it, gonna do tonight. Burying to wrap my head around AJ's notes for me. We have our call on Thursday - both too crazy busy to schedule it sooner. Quite parred back variety if CarbNite - 2200 total calories for CN (total for day) and only 60gr fat in that day. On ULC days she's upping my protein and lowering my fat making them a 1 to 1 ratio at 125gr, which will slightly lower my daily calories. That I have figured out. It's not having a free for all CarbNite that has me perplexed. Not from the "why" perspective, from the "how", what will I eat.
  • jeffreyschmitt34
    jeffreyschmitt34 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Day 14 back to 1800 calories this week
  • easmythcrna
    easmythcrna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Time to make breakfast. I'm thinking spinach and cheese omelet with bacon on the side. Mmmmmmmm.
  • imabizzybee
    imabizzybee Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Today is the first day of your future - what do you want your future to be? Make it a great one~
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Didn't make it into work yesterday, so I'm here bright and early this morning. Okay, not really bright... more of a cold, icy, snowy morning. ;)

Got most of my Christmas shopping done yesterday morning. Eight stores (in eight different locations... no mall where I live) in under 3 hours. Having a list, planning the route, and trying not get distracted worked well for accomplishing that!

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Back from Deadlift Day New 1 RM 315. Then did a drop back set at 225 for 7 reps 255 3 sets 1 Achieved Muscle failure could not lift another one.
    qzy0qbg13av1.jpg
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Stomach bug going around. That's been fun... happy Sunday all.
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh and since this is on the Firearms Radio Network. .. here is a link to a cool gun giveaway!
    http://www.gunwatcher.com/c/5324
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Stomach bug going around. That's been fun... happy Sunday all.

SO many illnesses in my house. :(
    Everyone is on the mend. I'm being spared for the moment and I am hoping all the extra water keeps me from falling to Strep, Flu and other things living in my house. Thankfully everyone feels a bit better.

Hope you guys are having an awesome week!
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Just recorded a show with JT and Vinnie Tortorich. You can watch the video here: http://youtu.be/Aypmr4dIF10
  • Hmrjmr1
    Options
    Rest Well Get well folks, Better days ahead.
  • aceronjr
    aceronjr Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Missed the live show ... seems there was a time change.
    Ready for another check-in week.
    Options
    Had a good day today. I've not been feeling the greatest lately, both mentally and physically. This time of the year is always difficult for me and this year is no exception. I hope this is the turning point and that things are going to be better for the rest of the holiday season. I know eating better and eventually getting some activity going will help.
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all!

John, you are a MACHINE. I think I will laugh at my barbell next time I pick it up. It looks like a toy next to yours.

Carol, sorry the illnesses are still hanging around. Take care!

Jen, You are not alone. I have a tough time emotionally around the holidays and fight seasonal depression big time. Here's to those good days and hope for many more!!!

Gun giveaway??? I am so IN on that!

Today was eh. Ate pretty good, but not in the mood to exercise. I am going with it and taking it easy tonight. Didn't weigh in. Plan on doing it tomorrow. Sometimes you just know your head is not in the place for seeing the numbers.

We are almost to the December halfway point. We got this! Wishing everyone a strong ending to the year!!!

Options
    kris3b wrote: »
    Happy Sunday all!

John, you are a MACHINE. I think I will laugh at my barbell next time I pick it up. It looks like a toy next to yours.

Carol, sorry the illnesses are still hanging around. Take care!

Jen, You are not alone. I have a tough time emotionally around the holidays and fight seasonal depression big time. Here's to those good days and hope for many more!!!

Gun giveaway??? I am so IN on that!

Today was eh. Ate pretty good, but not in the mood to exercise. I am going with it and taking it easy tonight. Didn't weigh in. Plan on doing it tomorrow. Sometimes you just know your head is not in the place for seeing the numbers.

We are almost to the December halfway point. We got this! Wishing everyone a strong ending to the year!!!

Jeez, is this a weight loss or a gun forum! :wink: Kris, let's show that season depression who's boss! It's crazy that it's halfway through December. Where has the month gone? Where has this YEAR gone?
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Jeez, is this a weight loss or a gun forum! :wink: Kris, let's show that season depression who's boss! It's crazy that it's halfway through December. Where has the month gone? Where has this YEAR gone?

LOL! Right? I just checked it out and will do my best, but anticipate some backlash when I post. I have limited friends who are gun owners and usually get some snarky comment when I post anything gun related. haha I will try! Now, if I was posting something about a running shoe giveaway, I would have a chance. I'd rather be armed than take a chance running away!

Yes, we will show the blues who's BOSS!