Replies

• kc9ljo
    kc9ljo Posts: 19
    Options
    Still here, and seeing results. Thanks!
  • TJ_Gauthier
    TJ_Gauthier Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    My wife found a recipe for some paleo Ranch dressing, and it's super delicious. She doesn't like vinaigrettes, but she wanted something healthier than bottled stuff, so we tried it out. I'll post the recipe tomorrow.
  • carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    kc9ljo wrote: »
    Still here, and seeing results. Thanks!

SO glad you are seeing results! And in DECEMBER no less!! Rock on David!
  • heronh
    heronh Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Checking in from my phone
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday Arturo!!
  • tindercd
    tindercd Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow gone all day again. No time for posting! Tomorrow will be slower I hope. Rest day...time for bed.
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Folks!
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    Options
    Well it's Monday. That's really all I can come up with. ;)
  • carolssalva
    Options
    Loved your vlog Jen! I'm so hooked on having friends with me on the journey. Felt like we were just having coffee, comparing notes on progress, etc. keep it up! You're inspiring others!!!!
    Options
    Loved your vlog Jen! I'm so hooked on having friends with me on the journey. Felt like we were just having coffee, comparing notes on progress, etc. keep it up! You're inspiring others!!!!

Awww, that makes me feel really good. Thank you (I've thanked you probably 20 times in the past few hours - hehehe). Hmm, an idea for a collaboration now. Coffee time with Carol and Jen. Hehehe...
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    Options

Awww, that makes me feel really good. Thank you (I've thanked you probably 20 times in the past few hours - hehehe). Hmm, an idea for a collaboration now. Coffee time with Carol and Jen. Hehehe...

I like that idea except it could go on and on and on... :D

Congrats David!

Yum TJ. Never made ranch from scratch

Happy Monday all. I am one tired puppy. Was up and down all night for some reason. One week to go until my home-vacation begins. Let this week fly by. Today is spirit week at work and I am supposed to wear pajamas. NOT happenin'! I'll stick with the things I can remove for the drive to and from work. Do people really wear PJs that they could wear in public without being arrested???
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options

Hmrjmr1
    Wooo Hoot! Just passed module 2 of Primal Blueprint Cert. Got a 91 A+ in Evolution Concepts. Jammin'!
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Monday. Dragging. Stayed up too late. All the way to 10:30. Living la Vida loco.
    Options
    kris3b wrote: »

I like that idea except it could go on and on and on... :D

Congrats David!

Yum TJ. Never made ranch from scratch

Happy Monday all. I am one tired puppy. Was up and down all night for some reason. One week to go until my home-vacation begins. Let this week fly by. Today is spirit week at work and I am supposed to wear pajamas. NOT happenin'! I'll stick with the things I can remove for the drive to and from work. Do people really wear PJs that they could wear in public without being arrested???

Kris, have you ever been to WalMart? Those outfits are way worse than pjs. Hehehe.... Go ahead. Wear the ! I dare you!!!

Oh and are you saying I talk a lot? You just met me! Oh wait, you watched at least one of my videos. That explains it now. Hehehe....

Have a great day.
  • jeffreyschmitt34
    jeffreyschmitt34 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    day 15
  • easmythcrna
    easmythcrna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Time to get ready for a thrilling day of Jury Duty selection or elimination. I can't wait...
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Hmrjmr1 wrote: »
    Hmrjmr1
    Wooo Hoot! Just passed module 2 of Primal Blueprint Cert. Got a 91 A+ in Evolution Concepts. Jammin'!

Good job Hammer!

Morning all!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My week isn't starting off as good as I would like (for food, water, exercise), but I'm not giving up. Still have three full days before my weigh in and I can do this! :smile:

I just love reading all the posts... just wish I had time to comment on all of them. Just know that I'm reading them and cheering everyone on to success, whatever that may be!
  • markd_cronenwett
    markd_cronenwett Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in there folks. Last 2 weeks with all the travel and very long days were rough, but I did not do too awful. Went on Saturday to see my parents for a few hours (once a year thing), and she made vegie pizza (yes a crust), and my fav Rhubarb Pie.. I could feel the sugar coursing through my veins on the drive back in the blizzard. Sunday was back on track, and I will keep it that way for a while. Made a coffee cake from the Against All Grain book that was just sinful.. I love that book.
  • imabizzybee
    imabizzybee Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing interview with Vinnie Tortorich! You just helped me get my syllabus together for the Optimal Health course I teach this fall. I wasn't familiar with him before, and am now looking at everything he has. I was so NSNG clean until a few months ago. Just a few weeks of cheating is such a dumb idea. What was I thinking?!

Just got back from a new lower body workout. Squats with 95/90/85 lbs for 12 reps each. Used a new-to-me thing called an Earthquake Bar. Yep, it is hard.

Have a great day everyone!