10 lbs to loose by Valentine -anybody?

Options

Replies

• nzMattO
    nzMattO Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    3 runs in 3 days...rest day tomorrow, so I think I'll go for a swim.
  • Cclye
    Cclye Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I m in. Currently 75 kg (165.3 lbs) my target is 65 kg (143.3lbs) by end Feb. THAT'S 10KG (22lbs)
  • dollypno1
    dollypno1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    10lbs Weight loss Challenge
    Start weight 27/12/14 - 163.6lbs
    Weigh in 03/01/15 - 162.7lbs (0.9lbs lost, 9.1lbs to go)
  • dskarosi
    dskarosi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Reporting in :-)
    Start weight 22/12/14 - 183.2
    Current weight 03/01/15 - 180.4
  • nzMattO
    Options
    1pm and I'm still in negative net calories for the day. I think running a half marathon in the morning is a great way to work the numbers. Here's hoping it shows on the scales tomorrow....or is that a beer I hear calling.
  • Heermandy
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm at 179. Goal is 155.
  • brendaswomleyfrazier
    Options
    I didn't do as well as I had hoped this week. I do great at work and then struggle once I get home. I'm eating out of boredom not hunger. Ugh!
  • traci9028
    traci9028 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs. by Valentine's Day. I have way more to lose but have to take off 10 before I can do the rest. Starting at 199 lbs.
  • ishoulda
    ishoulda Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I am a bit late to joining the group, but I am up for the challenge. My last weigh in was 140. I did a challenge before that had weekly cardio and strength training goals that helped motivate me. Is anyone else interested in trying that with me? I have also found it useful to befriend everyone in the group. So please add me to your friends and I will do the same!
  • nzMattO
    Options
    I've been working hard and it's starting to fall. I think I'm well on track, looking forward to seeing peoples results from next Monday. Keep it up everyone, if I've counted right there's 24 people who have committed to this. Between us that's going to be just under 1/4 of a ton we're going to see lost by valentines. Great time to impress our partners.
    Make your 2nd week count. (*)
  • msnique2
    msnique2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in and excited for the challenge! 10 pounds down will be a good start. My starting weight is 183 lbs.
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Slow start over Christmas I gained some weight but as of this morning that is all gone and I am down a 1/2 lb. Nice to see the numbers going in the right direction for a change!
  • nzMattO
    Options
    Only a few days till the first official weigh in. I hope everybody's been good. It'll tell at weigh in. :) (and when Santa comes next)
  • nzMattO
    Options
    I love tracking these types of things, and hope to inspire people to keep digging and challenging to do better themselves. It also motivates me, so here's a spreadsheet that I've kicked off and will update after 14th as measurements start coming through. Bdoermann, I didn't see a start weight for you, so if you could pop one up I'll add it to the list.
    l8iaprc4cpp8.jpg
  • dskarosi
    dskarosi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    dskarosi wrote: »
    Start weight 22/12/14 - 183.2
    Current weight 03/01/15 - 180.4

Current weight 11/Jan/15 - 179.6
  • Helenabc
    Helenabc Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi nzMattO,

Thanks for the work on the spread sheet. It is very motivating.
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks Matt, this should be fun! Nothing like a spread sheet to keep us all focussed

I am going away for a two week tropical vacation in the middle of this! All inclusive, the ultimate food challenge!
  • vanessahughes946
    vanessahughes946 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hope I am not too late to join this challenge?! Today is January 12th and I read that you are starting January 14th?
    My starting weight is 189lbs.
    Thanks!
  • RobfromRI
    RobfromRI Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • nzMattO
    Options
    Last day before weigh in #1. Make it a good one.