10 lbs to loose by Valentine -anybody wants to join in?

Options

Replies

• cg737311
    Options
    Keep it going! Simple recipes are better!! Less to keep track of!! Nice attitude about not losing remember you can't lose everyday! You have to take into consideration all the things ur body is doing!!! Keep up the good work!
    NAG110664 wrote: »
    did not do too well this week, started this website 5 January at 147, Friday 9 January was down 2 pounds and weighed in at 145, I weighed in this morning and stayed at my current weight of 145, at least I did not gain the 2 lbs back that I had lost the week before. Hopefully the scale will be better to me next week.

• chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in even though I'm starting a little late. I fount thw best lunch. Amys gluten free teriyaki burrito it's only 260 calories and filling and sooo good.
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    12/31/14- 168.4
    1/9/15- 164.4
    1/16/15- 164.4

A little bummed about the stall but not suprised with the 4 lbs the first week plus a little hiccup in my workout schedule. Also had some questionable food choices. Next week will be better.
  • MandyVeedoll
    MandyVeedoll Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Current weight 145
  • colleenmurphyjones
    Options
    I'm in! Having trouble staying healthy with working third shift, doing 15 credits of college courses and maintaining a social life. I'm starting at 131 and looking to maintain a more healthy lifestyle, not putting an amount on it.
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    They say it takes 30 days to form new habits. Day 17 and keeping my promises about food and exercise......4 pounds down....hard some days but so far fended off temptation...13 days to 30 days, see if it gets easier.
  • mckenziegal62
    mckenziegal62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Arizona_C wrote: »
    Hi, getting ready for the new year, I wish to look ahead and make new goals to keep motivated.

I am thinking of loosing the last 10 lbs by Valentines Day, anybody wants to join in staying forcus for the coming 8 weeks?

Starting weight: 139 lbs

• mckenziegal62
    mckenziegal62 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 10 lbs is a goal for feb 14th. I Want to lose 20. Current weight 159. We can do this!
  • recoverywendy
    recoverywendy Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yes this sounds about right to me I'm new again and could use some friends too. Holidays n anew relationship got me stopped exercising n I was doing well now stuck n need motivation.
  • LexiBunni
    LexiBunni Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My starting weight is about 120lbs. Wanna lose the last ten.
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Starting weight 144.4. Would love to lose 10 pounds by Valentine's day!
  • desika8787
    desika8787 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) have to lose at least 2kg but I'm doing a 30 day shred and I hope that I will be in shape untill the middle of February :)
  • mdeleris
    Options
    I am in!

• rbusby1
    rbusby1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5down - 5 to go. A little slow going but getting there
  • crispyevelien
    crispyevelien Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Little late but I'm in! :)
    SW 161
    CW 159
  • msdeelove
    Options
    I'm in current weight is 150
  • mlmawhin
    mlmawhin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    10 pounds by Valentine's...... sounds like a plan. I am currently 135lbs and would be thrilled to see 125 again!
  • dcmusser
    dcmusser Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Starting weight is 142. Have a trip planned for March.
  • yogaandcoffee
    Options
    I'm in. 147.4 right now!
  • maliyah7
    maliyah7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello every one, just joined this group...i have been on mfp for a year, i have reached my goal and want to do more. I want to lose some more not that i am preparing for valentine but i want to join in just because of the challenge.