Calorie Counting & Intense Fitness Group

Options

Replies

• trimminit
    trimminit Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I see you guys are rocking the discussion thread already. So proud of you!

Good for you, Bridget!! We can do this!
  • aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    If you down load the Spread sheet app you can do it.
    Hello friends
    Can't wait
    to start this challenge , I first started my weight loss in 2012 ,I did great went from 220 to 187 , then I stop and gained it all back ,so I am back to try agin.
    I just have one thing to ask, I have a old iPad so I can't use the spreadsheet, I didn't know if someone could put my name and started weight down for me. :) thanks Laura

• I can't I have a old iPad and the app is for the new one.
  • trimminit
    Options
    I can't I have a old iPad and the app is for the new one.
    Hi, Laura!
    Would you please message me your starting info and also let me know if you'd like your name on the fitness challenge spreadsheet? I'd be happy to add it for you!
  • trimminit
    edited January 2015
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Hi Laura,

Welcome to the group. We're glad to have you join us. I added your name to the spreadsheet. We are entering our weight on the 1st. I will enter your starting weight then.

Oops, sorry! Looks like you're all covered! :) You guys are too efficient for me! ;)

• aNewMiniMe
    Options
    Ugh New Years Day weigh-in done. I have gained 5.5 pounds from Thanksgiving to New Years. I started MFP 2 years ago and did great but this past year I have done up 1/4 pound at a time and then this holiday I failed big time. :'( Boy am I glad for the New Year and a new start. My goal for this challenge is as close to 10 pounds as possible. My final goal is to be down 15 pounds.
  • Didn't know if someone could add my starting weight 217.2 and my mins of exercise 16 mins.
    Thanks <3
  • aNewMiniMe
    Options
    DONE
    Didn't know if someone could add my starting weight 217.2 and my mins of exercise 16 mins.
    Thanks <3

• aNewMiniMe wrote: »
    DONE
    Didn't know if someone could add my starting weight 217.2 and my mins of exercise 16 mins.
    Thanks <3
    Thanks
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I only have a second to post but i would love to join.. I will write more tomorrow. Happy New Year
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sonia, I noticed on the spreadsheet, you're signed up for the calorie counting & smart carb group. Is this an error? Were you entered in the wrong group?

Oops...I did that in error. I definitely want to being this group. I'll change it now. Thank you :)
  • SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    vanessa40 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,
    I only have a second to post but i would love to join.. I will write more tomorrow. Happy New Year
    Welcome to the group Vanessa!! Happy New Year to you too!!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Sonia, I noticed on the spreadsheet, you're signed up for the calorie counting & smart carb group. Is this an error? Were you entered in the wrong group?

Oops...I did that in error. I definitely want to being this group. I'll change it now. Thank you :)
    You are welcome hun. Glad you're still a part of our group :)
  • vanessa40
    Options
    Hello Everyone..

Lord am i glad all the holidays and my birthday which was New Years Day is all over. I can now get back to my normal anal way of living...lol

Yes i am a bit uptight about my schedule..it come from being almost 240 a few years ago. I am just 5'2 and i tend to carry all my weight below my waist. I started with Weight Watchers lost down to 118 made Lifetime but could not handle the point counting anymore.

So now i tend to range from 130-140. I would love to get under 130 again.
    I run 5-6 days a week..only 3-5 miles now. I use to do half-marathons but just don't have it in me anymore. Now the longest race i do are 8k's. I also lift 3-4 days a week and do yoga everyday.

Here are my starting numbers

CW: 140
    GW (for this challenge): 130

Bust: 34"
    Waist: 30"
    Hips: 38"
    Arms: 11"
    Thighs: 23.5"
    Calf: 14"
    Lower Belly: 33"

• SweeteeBri
    Options
    Good morning teammates!!

Hope all is well with everyone. I will make sure I get my workout in today I promise but wanted to let you all know that my dad passed away new years night. I would appreciate if you all would be praying for me and my family. I will be checking in throughout the day.

Don't forget to rack up those fitness minutes ladies!! We want to win this week's challenge. :D
  • vanessa40
    Options
    Sweetee_ I am so very sorry to here of your dads passing..please take care..you and your family will be in my thought and prayers
  • startingover72
    startingover72 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Good morning teammates!!

Hope all is well with everyone. I will make sure I get my workout in today I promise but wanted to let you all know that my dad passed away new years night. I would appreciate if you all would be praying for me and my family. I will be checking in throughout the day.

So, so sorry to hear Bridget. You're in my prayers
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Thank you ladies. I appreciate you support.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Good morning teammates. Hope all is well. Let's get some quality minutes burned today and don't forget to post your minutes in the spreadsheet.

Hopefully our team leaders will join us today...
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

SweeteeBri, I am really sorry to hear about your Dad. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am wondering if anyone uses yoga videos from web they could recommend. I am looking for a basic beginner yoga routine to help with my very limited flexibility!