Weekly Post 28/12/14 - 03/01/15

Options
13»

Replies

• jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone! Been a busy New Year so I haven't had time to check in. Great to catch up with you all.

Monday is back to reality day for me. The day when I start paying the piper. Although, I must say I am looking forward to getting back to a routine and discipline. All this "fun" isn't fun, if you know what I mean.

@debbie389 - "New year, new start" Thought it was worth repeating. :wink:

@flumi_f - "It doesn't really matter if someone has 50 - 100 - 200 lbs to lose. The mind games are the same." So true, girlfriend!

@thecarbmonster‌ - you look so beautiful. Looking forward to your 2015 posts.

To all of those who are feeling undone by the holidays, believe it isn't the number of times you fall down but the number of times you get up that defines you. We would probably still lighting our homes with candles if Thomas Edison felt like a fraud and quit at his 5000th attempt (it took him 10,000 tries to find the right filament). Love this quote by him: "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”

Finally, I saw this quote in the comics, of all places. Thought it was beautiful way to start the new year and wanted to share it with you all.

“For last year's words belong to last year's language
    And next year's words await another voice.”
    ― T.S. Eliot, Four Quartets
  • snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    jknight001 wrote: »

Beautiful :)
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    jknight001 wrote: »

Beautiful quote

1st fast tomorrow, and so looking forward to it. ;)