SPREADSHEET!

Options
2»

Replies

• cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    sat 3rd jan mtd toal is 43 km rowing and 7miles walked.tia.

• giftbouquets
    giftbouquets Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sorting the spreadsheet Lexbubbles.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Kaplat wrote: »
    Spreadsheet's looking good today, thanks Lexbubbles!

Phew!

A few reminders:
    • Please double-check your miles from the first 2 days as some people's data got accidentally out of alignment on Friday
    • If you're in KM, write your name in red again please. I know there are more than 4 of you, and I apologise for the hiccup.
    • Please DO NOT edit the 'total' field. It is automatically calculated. You do not need to do anything to it. Protecting it so that people couldn't is unfortunately was caused everything to get messed up first time around. Just leave it. It's quite happy working by itself and doing its thang. All you gotta do is put your miles in each day. Thank.
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up Lexbubbles.

I am logging in Km and have already adjusted the B Column so that it converts my values to kms.

As to the mysterious Rows that showed Km logged but no name I wonder if the OP may have accidentally set the background to Red and their name to Red causing a phantom blank. ( an old trick done to hide data in a public/open spreadsheet - or used to mess with peoples minds).

Don't know if I will make the 100 miles - I am part of the Alexander Mackenzie 100 km Swimming challenge at our local pool and from April 1 to Dec 31,2014 I managed 118 km's ( 73.3 Miles ) - ( The high km person had 450 km { 279.6 miles } ) and I guestimate that I had about the same distance (118 km's ) in my running. Extrapolate that out to the year and I should theoretically manage about 314 km ( 195.5 miles) for the year. looks like I need to step it up a bit to increase my kilometers for each month.
  • Tremellas
    Tremellas Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Hi Lexbubbles! Thanks for setting up the spreadsheet! I know your supposed to divide your biking miles by two I guess, but what about color coding the mileage entries when we each put them in? Like Blue for Bike, and Red for Run and Green for walk, or something like that just to get an easy visual representation of what we're doing? Voluntary of course for everyone, but maybe it would be too confusing? Let me know? :)
  • juliet3455
    Options
    @ Tremellas & @ Lexbubbles
    Nice Idea - unfortunately I have some days when I do two different exercises, there for I would end up picking the color for the one with the most calories.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    juliet3455 wrote: »
    Nice Idea - unfortunately I have some days when I do two different exercises, there for I would end up picking the color for the one with the most calories.

Yeah, this. A lot of people do multiple exercises in the same day so it wouldn't really work. Of course you're welcome to colour your own miles however you like if you want a visual record for yourself.
  • Tremellas
    Tremellas Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    lexbubbles wrote: »

Yeah, this. A lot of people do multiple exercises in the same day so it wouldn't really work. Of course you're welcome to colour your own miles however you like if you want a visual record for yourself.

Thanks! Yes I for some reason didn't think of that even though I also have multiple exercises lol I don't know why I didn't think about that, I might do it for my own and see how I like it, maybe an orange for a run/walk day...
  • juliet3455
    Options
    The spreadsheet has been updated with a TAB for February.
    It's on.
    100 miles/160km a month in 2015
    Thanks to lexbubbles for adding the Tab and changing the name to indicate a year long challenge.
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    No March? :)