Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Weight: - 2lbs, 7 total
    waist: - stayed the same, 1 inch total
    hips: -1 inch, 1.5 total
  • shummel53
    shummel53 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It is very easy encouraging to see everyone's success. I'll post on Tuesday. Congratulations everyone!
  • hawksvixxen
    hawksvixxen Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ok - here goes:

Weight: -2.5 lbs
    Chest: -1"
    Waist: -1"
    Hips: -.25"

So far so good - results are coming slowly but surely!
  • shummel53
    Options
    Weight -1.2...
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    shummel53 wrote: »
    Weight -1.2...
    downward is good. are you taking measurements as well?

• shummel53
    Options
    No. I don't feel I've been very accurate measuring in the past. I will weigh once a week and cont to monitor diet. I am looking forward to losing inches though, so I will be able to do some of the moves better.
  • BrendSherwood
    BrendSherwood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not much of a shift in measurements this week, but down another 2 lbs. :)
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    No changes this week :neutral_face:
  • nicolhelen
    nicolhelen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No weight change for me either, but not surprising as I went away for a couple a days this week and while I kept up with the exercise I completely fell off the diet wagon (lots of red wine and cheese!). At least I didn't gain and back to eating well again now :smile:
  • hawksvixxen
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Down 1.5 pounds - I am starting to notice slight differences in how the clothes fit so that's a good thing. :smile:

Keep it up everyone! Might be a slow go but it's the better way to get there. YOU GOT THIS!

• Monnix39
    Monnix39 Posts: 127
    Options
    Ugg...

Weight: +4.4 (I attribute this to "water" weight)
    Waist: -1.5
    Thigh:-.5
    Chest and Arms: No change

So I gained weight but lost inches...
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Try weighing tomorrow, weight could go down. I had a high sodium day yesterday and mine shot up two pounds. :-(
  • shummel53
    Options
    I gained .4 this week. I'm heartbroken. I haven't missed a day of diet or exercise. I'm doing better at keeping up with workouts, but it sure was hard to do tbc with no loss this week.
  • nicolhelen
    nicolhelen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I gained .4 this week. I'm heartbroken. I haven't missed a day of diet or exercise. I'm doing better at keeping up with workouts, but it sure was hard to do tbc with no loss this week.

I know it's hard but try not to be disheartened. I'm no expert but could it be you've gained muscle? Have you been measuring too? If not how do clothes feel? Could be good indicators even if the scale is not showing it? Don't give up I'm sure the results will come :smile:

• shummel53
    Options
    nicolhelen wrote: »

I know it's hard but try not to be disheartened. I'm no expert but could it be you've gained muscle? Have you been measuring too? If not how do clothes feel? Could be good indicators even if the scale is not showing it? Don't give up I'm sure the results will come :smile:
    I'm better today, but thank you. I haven't given up. I feel better, and workouts are more comfortable.
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    weight is not the end all be all for sure. i'm not losing a TON however, i am noticing clothes fitting better - measurements are a better indicator. maybe choose 3 measurements, waist, hips,chest and measure every other week. I think you'll be very surprised at the results.
  • shummel53
    Options
    weight is not the end all be all for sure. i'm not losing a TON however, i am noticing clothes fitting better - measurements are a better indicator. maybe choose 3 measurements, waist, hips,chest and measure every other week. I think you'll be very surprised at the results.
    I've tried measuring before, but I don't feel like I am accurate. My clothes don't seem any different yet. What I do notice is my ability to keep up with exercises better. I don't expect a lot of loss per week, but the gain was a blow. Especially when I have been 100% committed. It was a bad day for sure, but I haven't given up.
  • BrendSherwood
    BrendSherwood Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Down about 1.25lb this week, more than I thought it'd be considering I've had a few "off" days with my food.
  • roxie228
    roxie228 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weight: -4lbs total
    Waist: -3 inches total
    Hips: -2 inches total
    Thighs, arms, chest: -1 inch each total

Progresssss!
  • hawksvixxen
    Options
    Baby steps - slow and steady. :) I am noticing more change in clothing than anything else... i WILL stay on track! #determination