Choosing Your Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,291 Member
    Options
    roxyish71 wrote: »
    I think I will wander my way across new jersey for 72 miles.

Welcome to the challenge!!!!!!

• Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I'm going to start off with the smallest one for now. (Rhode Island 27 miles)
    :)
  • lmc8009
    lmc8009 Posts: 9,190 Member
    Options
    I couldn't make up my mind. It was a debate between working on smallest to largest, going alphabetical, or something else. Since I couldn't make up my mind I decided to just go with my home state of Nevada to start!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    lmc8009 wrote: »
    I couldn't make up my mind. It was a debate between working on smallest to largest, going alphabetical, or something else. Since I couldn't make up my mind I decided to just go with my home state of Nevada to start!

This is the one I started out with since at the time I was living in Las Vegas!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I'm going to start off with the smallest one for now. (Rhode Island 27 miles)
    :)

Nice choice!!!!!!!!
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Jackie I would really like to do this , I hope it's not to late. I would like to start with my home state of Maine.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Jackie I would really like to do this , I hope it's not to late. I would like to start with my home state of Maine.

No it's not too late! Enjoy exercising across Maine, :smile:

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi I am going to go for Tennesee and I will be using minutes. Now to work out how many minutes exercise I have done this week.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    My total so far is 104 miles and I still have another dog walk and cardio to do. Now to figure out how to download the ticker.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited September 2015
    Options
    joybedford wrote: »
    My total so far is 104 miles and I still have another dog walk and cardio to do. Now to figure out how to download the ticker.

Welcome to the challenge here's the link. If you have any problems let me know!!!!

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php