21 Day Fix

Options
1235»

Replies

• kendragetshealthy
    Options
    Are you guys still doing this? I am starting soon and I am hoping there is a group out there!
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just started again. I ended up sick all last week and failed. It works well Kendra!
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kendra! I'm still working it! I'm in week 3. I'll be starting my next 21 on March 9th. When are you starting? Do you have any questions?
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i am still sidelined with my foot injury and have just not been motivated I must say. I am definitely starting next week. My Orthotics should arrive in the next 2 weeks or so.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh Rainey, that stinks! I hope the orthotics help!!

• slimmerang
    Options
    You are doing great Kcbe! Rainey I sure hope the orthotics help!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i have been forcing myself to go out for a walk everyday at lunchtime. it has helped with the foot. Monday i am back at - heck or high water.
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Getting back to logging, water and workouts this week. Tomorrow starting Day 1again!
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good luck all. I've decided not to do the 21 day fit routine for now. I've been walking daily and checking my calories in vs out with my fitbit. Good luck all! Feel free to add me as a friend. I still will be using this to log.
  • slimmerang
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Would love to hear some successes!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've actually been successful enough with 21 Day Fix that I'm no longer logging my food. As a result, I've kinda stopped using MFP. I do have a health/fitness group on facebook if anyone would like to join! www.facebook.com/fitfunatics Hope to see y'all there! I want to hear successes, too!