DAY 3 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 4 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 5 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM
DAY 6 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 7 - OFF!
DAY 8 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1
DAY 9 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 10 - QUICK TROUBLE ZONES

“Quick Trouble Zones” are the circuits/exercises within the “No More Trouble Zones” workout that do NOT require you to get on the floor, ie. floorwork. For example, the circuits or exercises where you have to get on your knees, touch the floor with your hands or sit on the floor you OMIT from the No More Trouble Zones workout. When you eliminate the floorwork portion from the “No More Trouble Zones” workout you are performing “Quick Trouble Zones”

Shred level 1 is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
Shred level 2 is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkaq6U5Ghw
NMTZ is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHx3UeZl5YY&list=PL9B8B936662917FB9
BFBM is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

Replies

• AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - DONE! I thought it would be easy, having just finished Ripped In 30. WRONG ... Jillian kicked my butt :laugh:
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done.

I did Day 1 on the 31st and since I skipped my workout yesterday, I am on Day 2. Which is good since it is the 2nd. I am OCD like that...<.<

Also, I found out I burned more than I originally thought I did. lol
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So far I've watched half of the first vid - does that count as a workout? :laugh:
  • AmberleyAngel
    Options
    Done (and not just the watching part). Had to modify a few of the moves to Zumba equivalent ones, but hoping in time to be able to do Jillian's ones. Wasn't as bad as what I thought it might be. Great workout. :smile:
  • Joydriven
    Joydriven Posts: 46
    Options
    Totally new to the whole Jillian scheme. I did google and do day 1 of the 30 day shred. Did find it mildly annoying to keep getting on the floor then up again as it entailed my grabbing my ipad and propping it precariously on the floor then on top of a desk so the other workouts are ones I'll check out. For my ipad's sake! Cause, truth, I'd rather be doing the floor work than the cardio.

My ancestors pulled wagons across the plains. So, I'm a puller rather than a chaser in the grand paleo scheme.
  • thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Quick question - I have a major dislike of 30day shred level 2 - do you think it would be a problem to use level 3 on those days instead? I much prefer it.
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    I was starting the 30 Day shred again last Wednesday so I am going to count Friday as day 1, I had Saturday off due to TOM being a meany and did Level 1 yesterday so I will say that today is now day 3 :-)
  • ranijassar
    ranijassar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, so I logged into myfitness pal after months and found this group - I have just completed day one and feel great! :)

Best friends wedding on August 18th and im a bridesmaid need to look my best! and Ibiza hen on July 12th - thats my first target date!
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    I have just been downloading bfbm and nmtz and had a sneak preview - wow they look hard! I'm glad we aren't doing them every day!
  • AmberleyAngel
    Options
    Just completed Day 2. I found today much harder. I think my muscles were rebelling against yesterday's effort. :ohwell:
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Quick question - I have a major dislike of 30day shred level 2 - do you think it would be a problem to use level 3 on those days instead? I much prefer it.
    I don't like level 2 either. I think level 3 would be okay - the point is you are doing something from shred, but how do you feel about later on in the schedule you do two shred levels back to back?
    I have just been downloading bfbm and nmtz and had a sneak preview - wow they look hard! I'm glad we aren't doing them every day!
    I haven't looked at them yet. I found while doing Shred the first time I'd psych myself out by watching the levels beforehand!
    Just completed Day 2. I found today much harder. I think my muscles were rebelling against yesterday's effort. ohwell
    You're doing great! The muscles usually settle down after 4-5 days when they have recovered from the shock of meeting Jillian :laugh:
  • skinnyme444
    Options
    On day 4 today :-) hadn't done no more trouble zones in about 2 weeks and it absolutely killed me last night! the suns out though and im feeling great, can't wait to do the shred tonight :-)
  • AmberleyAngel
    Options
    You're doing great! The muscles usually settle down after 4-5 days when they have recovered from the shock of meeting Jillian :laugh:

Thanks hun, but truly, I'm lucky I can walk this morning. Oh my! Time to see if I can tame the body with Day 3. I'd say wish me luck, but I think maybe be on stand by for a crash cart instead.... :laugh:

Have fun everybody! :happy:
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    I don't like level 2 either. I think level 3 would be okay - the point is you are doing something from shred, but how do you feel about later on in the schedule you do two shred levels back to back?

I have done level 3 and level 1 back to back once or twice before - its a killer but it can be done.
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Just starting this as of today... we'll see how this goes! :)
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Quick question (silly I know)

Are you guys doing the entire hour? I think if I did, I'd die. :P But is that eventually the goal, I'm guessing?? Thanks ^_^
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Quick question (silly I know)

Are you guys doing the entire hour? I think if I did, I'd die. :P But is that eventually the goal, I'm guessing?? Thanks ^_^
    Could you break it into two and do half at a different time in the day? That might make it easier. Or just do as much as you can. Please don't die!!! :laugh:
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I've only done day 1 so far, been sick since then, so hoping to get back into it today. I'm contemplating starting over since I've had two days off since day 1 :smile:
  • AmberleyAngel
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better AJ.

As for Day 3 - well I nearly did need rescuing. I could only do to halfway through circuit 7. I actually got further than I thought I had. Man, my muscles are telling me about it. So tempted to give in and put it in the 'too hard basket' for now. But I'm a sucker for punishment, so it seems. On to Day 4! Should be easy compared to day 3...right? Yeah right :tongue:
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 2 done.