Round 1 : days 1-10

Options

Replies

• thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - No trouble zones - Great workout. Challenging - but great. Definately going to become a part of my exercise mix after 30 Day slim down. (Although I might be saying something different tomorrow when the stiffness sinks in!)
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - no more trouble zones. Wowee! That was hard but I enjoyed it, worked up a pretty good sweat too. I can definitely feel that I've given my abs a good workout. Will be sore tomorrow :smile:
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    I have been starving all day after my day 3 workout yesterday. It definately got my metabolism going, on the other hand I'm so stiff I'm not sure how I'm going to do day 4 today!
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    I have been starving all day after my day 3 workout yesterday. It definately got my metabolism going, on the other hand I'm so stiff I'm not sure how I'm going to do day 4 today!
    Interesting you say that ... I woke up this morning absolutely ravenous!! I'm not stiff and sore though, maybe I didn't work hard enough! I thought I would be.
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    Day 5 - banish fat boost metabolism - wow that's hard! Once again I had to do the modified moves on the floor plank type circuit. I just can't get those plank moves! And I felt uncoordinated in some of the other circuits. Glad I'm doing it at home and no one is watching. But I did enjoy the change. I'm really liking the variety in this 30 day slim down.
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 4 - 30DS. Okay, so I was a bit sore doing this after NMTZ yesterday :laugh:

I love the variety as well, I think I will stick with this for longer than 30 days - I like that you cycle through the different workouts!!

Looking forward to the planks tomorrow ... NOT :noway: :grumble: :sad: I have a serious dislike of anything plank.
  • lharper01
    lharper01 Posts: 29
    Options
    Days 1 and 2 done yesterday and today. My legs are oh so sore, but it feels good to on a schedule again. A few weeks off and it gets super hard to start back.
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 5. Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. HOLY GUACAMOLE :noway: What was that!! This workout will be a love-hate relationship - love the results I'm going to get, hate doing it.

Oh well. I made it all the way to the end but only just, it took that white dot on the youtube screen foreverrrrrrrr to go all the way across.

My favourite quote from Jillian in this workout "This is not your mother's workout".

Time for a long hot shower, lots of water and some lunch!!
  • salemat
    salemat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day2 done!
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    Quick zones almost feels like a cheat workout after the other days! I'm sure it will be challenging when we start combining it with other workouts
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Quick zones almost feels like a cheat workout after the other days! I'm sure it will be challenging when we start combining it with other workouts
    Especially on day 28 when it's combined with BFBM!
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 6 done, QTZ. Yes, it does feel like cheating :laugh: I don't think I could have done the whole thing though, my body is still tired from yesterday.
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late to the party, but I'm finally feeling better, day 1 done! I've upped my weights this time and my arms are shaking! Jillian is always a reliable butt kicker :D
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 8, 30ds L1. I've skipped day 7 rest because I had two rest days last week when I was sick :smile:

Nobody is too late to the party! Just jump on in :drinker:
  • salemat
    Options
    Day 3 + Week6 on the c25k ... happy to hit under the shower (and getting a small portion of lemon ice cream - gee it's finaly hot here!)
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    Day 3 done! At circuit 4 I was like "Oh this is going to go on forever..." Circuit 9 - "What? It's finished?" My quads have been sore the past couple of days yet after this workout they feel fine! Well deserved shower :smile:
  • salemat
    Options
    oauch, just did the BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM workout and I've got the same feeling like everyone.. Jillian is sure kicking our butts.... can't move anymore... lol
  • lharper01
    lharper01 Posts: 29
    Options
    Some more unscheduled rest days, but got back on NMTZ yesterday. I only did one time through each circuit, so it was only as long as the Shred workouts. I am definitely gonna have to work up to the full video. Shred level 1 again today.
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    Had a binge this morning, so ruined my healthy eating :( But I still did BFBM today (with horribly full tummy) so its not a lost cause, just getting back on the bandwagon:ohwell:

I had to lie on the floor for 10 minutes after finishing the workout!
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    I have had three unscheduled days off. Wednesday I plain ran out of time, Thursday we went to the fieldays and I did a lot of walking, Friday tom attacked me. Still not feeling super, but I'm getting back into this today.

Suddenly I feel so lazy for not working out three days in a row :laugh: What's happened to me!

I'm up to Shred Level 2 ... probably why I'm not terribly sad about missing out haha. Not my favourite workout.