Advanced Team Chat Board

Options
Cindyinpg
Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
Advanced players introduce yourselves here.

Replies

• thedaydreamer92
    thedaydreamer92 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Caitlyn and I'm 22 years old. My a character is a guy named Rick. I don't watch the show, so not to sure who this is. This challenge seems fun and quite challenging compared to the other ones I have done, so that's why I decided to join. I did good for the first couple weeks I was on this site and then slumped down. I'm back into food/exercise mode so I'm ready to lose weight again. I currently weigh 183. My current goal is 150 by this August because I'm going to Brazil for a week.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Rick is the main character and quite a fighter, so you've made a good choice. ☺. Lucky you going to Brazil this summer!
  • CapnVillainBLK
    CapnVillainBLK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm LeRon and I am a 33 year old Army vet and avid Zombie fan. I'm a fan of TWD comic book and the TV show from day 1. After getting out the army I picked up about 75 lbs and now is the time for me to shed this weight. I know we are a team, and I will be sharing my overages gladly, but I'm going for MVP every week. Good luck, lets have fun, and let see who can lose or gain the most!
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Dazz and I'm a 24 year old Supervisor from the UK. I ADORE anything to do with zombies but special love goes to The Walking Dead. I've done Cindy's Walking Dead challenges in the past. I started with Michonne and moved to Daryl so I'm alternating between the two. I'm still torn as to who to choose because Daryl and Michonne are both my favourite characters. I think I'll be Daryl though...

I haven't had the best start of the year as I've had the flu but I'm just getting over it and I'm going to prepare for this like no other. For those who have played this challenge with me in the past, you'll all know that I always share extra minutes/days/punishments/etc so if you feel like a week may not be your week, don't hesitate! :smile:

COME ON, ADVANCED! WE SMASHED THIS ONCE, LET'S SHOW THEM WE RUN THE WHOLE SEASON! WOO!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Sara and I met Cindy in our first zombie choose your own adventure type challenge what seems like eons ago. I usually captain the intermediate/Carol group but I'm going for advanced and I will captain the intermediates again(if that's ok Cindy). I'm from WA state and am looking to get back under 200 lbs. I've gained so much last year with a surgery and job change. I'm getting back on track and ready to turbo charge it. I am an original Carol and always will be. Let's go team!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,855 Member
    Options
    Dazz, I hear you my friend. I am Shelley, I am in law enforcement and was on a Team with Dazz last time. My hobbys are large scale gardening and aquariums. I am also a DIY type of gal. There is a gym in my basement so I have no excuses. I love watching the Walking Dead. I just hope it is not the government's way of preparing us for the real thing, you just never know! B) Let's all have some fun.

Shelley
  • thedaydreamer92
    Options
    Dazz, I hear you my friend. I am Shelley, I am in law enforcement and was on a Team with Dazz last time. My hobbys are large scale gardening and aquariums. I am also a DIY type of gal. There is a gym in my basement so I have no excuses. I love watching the Walking Dead. I just hope it is not the government's way of preparing us for the real thing, you just never know! B) Let's all have some fun.

Shelley

Awww, you have a shih tzu! My mother has one. His name is Buddy. :smiley:

wiyg0a26v9id.jpg
    071.jpg 540.2K
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Daydreams I have 4 of them. The one pictured is Joey, my youngest at just 9. Buddy would fit right in. I also have a kitty, a fresh water tank and for now two salt water ones. I am placing an order for a 140 gallon display, pro salt water one tomorrow. I have a busy life. And it is sometimes difficult to find time to do everything. But my pets come second only to my husband. And I think he puts them before me! :) In the summer I garden alot also. The dogs love being outside with me. So squats and weight lifting come in useful in the spring. Brazil sounds like fun. You are going to love it. :)

Shelley
  • thedaydreamer92
    Options
    Daydreams I have 4 of them. The one pictured is Joey, my youngest at just 9. Buddy would fit right in. I also have a kitty, a fresh water tank and for now two salt water ones. I am placing an order for a 140 gallon display, pro salt water one tomorrow. I have a busy life. And it is sometimes difficult to find time to do everything. But my pets come second only to my husband. And I think he puts them before me! :) In the summer I garden alot also. The dogs love being outside with me. So squats and weight lifting come in useful in the spring. Brazil sounds like fun. You are going to love it. :)

Shelley

I don't have a dog of my own due to allergies and time issues, but hope to get one that's hypoallergenic once I'm done with college. I'm there two days a week for about 12 hours each day and a new puppy needs someone to be there. I love Buddy, but he does make me sneeze a lot. Wow, you must have a lot of fish! I've always wanted some huge fish tank of my own, but don't know where I'd put it. :neutral_face: Hopefully, summer comes here sooner than the groundhog said. I miss it a lot in the month of February. I think they made this month so short on purpose. It's cold, tax season, and school settles in after Christmas break. Also, it's too cold to exercise outside. I love riding my bike, but it's tough when there is snow all over the ground. Brazil should be nice. I need about 2 weeks of travel time throughout the year, so I don't go nuts from working and college.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    My husband saw a bike with snow tires. He said the guy was actually riding it on the snow! My little guys get groomed every other Friday. I love clean dogs. They smell really nice. Salt water fish are alot of work until you learn the ropes. Fresh water can be as rewarding with a lot less hassle. And yes, a puppy or dog needs their human more than that. I am getting rid of a book case and inn table for my new tank. I do not know how many fish I have off the top of my head. But there is a really large anemone in one tank. Crabs and shrimp also. And lots of corals. I love mandarin designers and have 3. Look them up, very beautiful fish. I have a spotted female, red female and a male ruby red Dragonette. I want a blue/green male also.

I used to travel alot. But I hate to leave all my babies. And I am sure some would die while I was gone.

I am looking forward to this challenge. I get in loads of speed walking with the dogs. And I have dozens of DVD' s for other workouts. I like bodyweight training also. Burpees, squats and pushups are great. Let's get the challenge started.

Shelley
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Caitlyn here are two of my favorites. The close one is Jillybean, she is the female of my clownfish pair. The orange fish in the back ground is a Golden Angelfish. They are quite shy. But I do not think she knows. Her name is Miss Gilligan. Because she is quite the little character. I feed them live black worms and chopped clams and oysters. They tend to live longer and rarely get sick on this diet. I also feed baby brine shrimp to them. Both of these are quite young. I got them as babies. The clownfish is aqua cultured and is just over 2. The angel is a little over 1.

Shelley
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I think the sign up sheet is complete. A few peeps are still deciding, but everyone please go take a peek and check that I have your names and choices correct before we start.
  • FromFlabToFurious
    FromFlabToFurious Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm going to pick Daryl. See you all tomorrow, guys!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Happy watching!! Finally!!
  • im_awesome_because_im_me
    Options
    Sorry...completely missed this part of the group...David here...ucla grad student...stumbled on this group...glad I found it...look forward to this 9 week journey ^_^ also, anyone see that coming in last night's episode? Can't deny it bummed me out a bit
  • CapnVillainBLK
    Options
    I was in denial the whole episode. Cant believe 2 major cast members got axed in back to back episodes.
  • CapnVillainBLK
    Options
    oh yeah, and now I'm dead!
  • thedaydreamer92
    Options
    lvillani81 wrote: »
    oh yeah, and now I'm dead!

R.I.P.
  • mummyappleseed
    mummyappleseed Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My poor brother <3 - r.i.p tyreese.
    I shall avenge your death by going mental and killing a hundred walkers.