February Challenge - Weigh-in; Report #1- Baseline

Options

Replies

• jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Leslie Sansone info....I just did a couple of her youtubes and have got up to 15,000 steps!
  • PrairiePride49
    PrairiePride49 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Got in my three days of exercise this week! I have been so out of shape that I am sore!!! But MFP and all of you are so encouraging!
  • JoanLovell
    JoanLovell Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • mangotango
    mangotango Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    sharondtd wrote: »
    Oh, that's how it's to be done.
    Start 152 as of 2:30 am. Oh hai cortisone side effect--insomnia.
    Goal: Walk 16666 steps per day
    At least maintain weight while on the medicine.
    74221029.png

• mangotango
    Options
    My MFP goals for February are:
    go back to water aerobics session Mon/Wed. Evenings
    Drink at least 40 ounces/day of water.
    Dust off that pedometer - increase movement as the knees will tolerate more.
    Okay the other thing of course is weigh in. This am 179.4 Goal 176 by end of Feb. all of the above is doable and realistic.

I had to push myself to commit to these goal for even these few weeks. Hmmm could be the problem - no goals!

Alright Ladies - pls feel free to remind me to focus on the February goal line!
  • barbann1948
    barbann1948 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge. WI at 163.4 and need to lose the Christmas lbs. I am committing myself to the treadmill this month (20 minutes a day to start) and learning the MFP program. I will appreciate all reminders to get up and WALK!
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Welcome barbann1948. You will get lost of encouragement here, and it helps so much. Joni
  • PrairiePride49
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Had a terrible Friday night - tempted by the slim man's goodies. I gave in and ate a dinner bun with butter and a cinnamon bun!!!!! Guilt, guilt, guilt. In the past that would have done me in for a week. Not with MFP helping to keep me accountable. I counted those calories! Yesterday, I ate less to make up for it and I did exercise so I wouldn't be over on my calories. And I am down on the scale this morning. So I feel really good this morning and ready to face a new week! Thank you February Challenge and all you great MFPals.
  • SANGSTER63
    SANGSTER63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Weight in today and I was really happy. I lost 1 lb. Did go out and did some walking in the stores.I did stay with in my cal. and ate well. I am looking in getting a walker to help me get around. :)
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Big Day tomorrow, hopefully I will be down @ least 1lb. that's my wish anyway! Forgot to log my excercise yesterday :o Walked 9500 steps, shed 322 calories :p I felt great going to sleep last evening!! I wish everyone a great day !!!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Please add me to your February challenge. I have been missing from mfp for several months, mostly due to travel. And I have gained 7-8# over that time -- I'm going to blame it on buffet tables in India. Today's weight is 181.7. I will aim for 178 by the end of February. More important, I am trying to change my habits. My goals will be (a) no second helpings, and (b) no eating while watching TV.
  • JoanLovell
    JoanLovell Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    amflautist - Welcome! Frankly, I would be extremely willing to gain 8-10#s if I had the opportunity to travel to India. How great!
  • sharondtd
    sharondtd Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Here we be, at too early in the morning. ;-) weight 151. Goal of 16666 steps per day exceeded, but not on purpose. My plan was to have the fitbit weekly average be 100,000 to start in the morning. My math might have been wrong because the average on waking up is above the target.
    Daughter is still here baking. This morning there are fresh brownies from scratch on the counter. Must. Be. Strong.
    How are all you doing?
    JoanLovell wrote: »
    amflautist - Welcome! Frankly, I would be extremely willing to gain 8-10#s if I had the opportunity to travel to India. How great!

Yes, welcome all, and big thumbs up on Joan's comment!
  • sharondtd
    Options
    mangotango wrote: »
    My MFP goals for February are:
    Alright Ladies - pls feel free to remind me to focus on the February goal line!

• sharondtd
    Options
    Hey mangotango, friendly reminder--focus, focus!. :big grin:
  • sharondtd
    Options
    I will appreciate all reminders to get up and WALK!
    Good morning. Now go walk, dear. :-)
  • sharondtd
    Options
    Had a terrible Friday night - tempted by the slim man's goodies.
    I hope your weekend went well.
    Slim man. May I steal that? Have one of those, and it's sooo hard to resist all their junk food.
    Glad you are using mfp to help you be aware. Best of luck.
  • sharondtd
    Options
    Using phone to check in, and am stuck in a loop.
    Yikes.
  • mangotango
    Options
    Have been riding my recumbent bike every night. Been icy here so not really good to walk outside. Just got thru with PT! Doing great on tracking - really pleased with staying on target there. Couldn't get into water aerobics this session - already maxed (is that even a word)

Hi Sharon - thanks for the reminder
  • PrairiePride49
    Options
    I am down 1.2 lbs. Now at 199.6 lbs. Thought that it would be more but I know that it didn't "fall on" so how can I expect it to fall off! Slow and steady wins the race.