Episode Discussions! (SPOILER ALERT)

Options

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,892 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why tbey did not shoot him also. Maybe it was his dying declaration. Yep, there is some hell to pay soon. And now the town starts to unwind.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    This episode wasn't available on GooglePlay until this morning (I was cussing it all day yesterday). I stayed of this site intentionally, but a FB friend posted 'Poor Glen', so of course I assumed he got killed off. I wasn't exactly relieved when he didn't; Noah's death was pretty, well - realistic, given the situation. They need to keep Nicholas alive, drag him back to Alexandria and force him to tell Deanna the truth about it all. And I was wondering the same thing about why they didn't shoot Noah & Aiden before letting the zombies rip them apart.
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    I think Glenn was out of ammo - he definitely was when Noah got it.

But now for the lulz! http://uproxx.com/tv/2015/03/the-walking-lulz-s05e14/
  • julebg79
    julebg79 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why tbey did not shoot him also. Maybe it was his dying declaration. Yep, there is some hell to pay soon. And now the town starts to unwind.

So, I couldn't make out what the pre-death declaration was--can someone please tell me? I couldn't hear it.

• zumbaforever
    Options
    I can not remember the exact wording, I have slept since then. B) But it was an admission of running and leaving other team members to perish.

Shelley
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Hole-E-Crap!!!! Rick has fallin off his rocker again!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it's almost over. It's going out with a bang!
  • admiralducksauce
    admiralducksauce Posts: 18
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Let's place bets on who dies in the finale! :)

I'm thinking Carol has already given, or will end up giving, a gun to Sam. I think Sam'll kill his dad, and then because there's no more doctor, Tara will die from her injuries sustained during the away mission. I also think they might kill Sasha. The actor playing Sasha is pregnant, and every time they tend to focus on someone who's not from the original Grimes gang, their days are numbered. They'll need to set up the transition or cliffhanger for next season, so I'm also thinking they'll end up in a tight spot.

And where the heck is Morgan already? Right?
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I'm placing bets on Abraham dying while everyone tries to escape or fight back against the town. A self sacrifice kind of thing.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    only one I want to die wears a white collar! But eagerly awaiting next Sunday.

Shelley
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Probably Sasha, Fr. Gabriel is too crazy, so he will probably last longer!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options

Let's place bets on who dies in the finale! :)

I'm thinking Carol has already given, or will end up giving, a gun to Sam. I think Sam'll kill his dad, and then because there's no more doctor, Tara will die from her injuries sustained during the away mission. I also think they might kill Sasha. The actor playing Sasha is pregnant, and every time they tend to focus on someone who's not from the original Grimes gang, their days are numbered. They'll need to set up the transition or cliffhanger for next season, so I'm also thinking they'll end up in a tight spot.

And where the heck is Morgan already? Right?

She already had the baby. She was pregnant when they filmed season 5. They did that when she was on Talking Dead and she was the most adorable pregnant lady. I wish I looked like her when I was pregnant ;) she is losing it though. She reminds me of Tyreese when they went on the run for antibiotics.

I don't think Carol would give Sam a gun after the Mika/Lizzie thing. But I'd love to see her kill Pete. Kinda a full circle to let her kill the abuser.

Morgan! Right?! Where is he?!
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    betsysjl wrote: »
    Probably Sasha, Fr. Gabriel is too crazy, so he will probably last longer!

You got that right. Thanks for the info on Sonequa Martin-Green, I didn't know she already had her baby. I'm... still going to stick with my predictions, although I hope they DON'T kill Sasha.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I've never been a big Sasha fan so I'm okay if she goes. But it doesn't seem quite big enough for a season finale and it would be pretty predictable, something TWD doesn't do. Carl? That would be big.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I'm going for attack from an outside group and return of Morgan to help save someone's butt.
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    MORGAN!!!!!!!!!
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I'm going for attack from an outside group and return of Morgan to help save someone's butt.

Well done @saraalexandre!

• tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    The only one I thought would die was Glen. Nicolas seems like a petty vindictive douche to me.

I was on pins and needles the whole finale!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    It was a good finale, is anybody going to watch fear the walking dead in the summer?
  • tinkermommc
    Options
    Yes!!! Do we do another challenge and try not to get sick?