UGH!!!

Options
alliemay1024
alliemay1024 Posts: 83 Member
I hate it when my day constitutes all these frustrations; then, all I want to do is go out and get something yummy to satisfy the emotion. I know I should look for other things to take that feeling away, but its really hard to get away from doing what you have always done to reverse this emotional eating habit.

I have walked on my breaks at work. I plan on a filling supper of roasted pork, steamed cauliflower, and green beans. Sounds good right? That isn't what my pallet wants now that this day is almost over and my job has left my nerves in a frazzled state.

HELP!!!

Replies

• julianasutton
    julianasutton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I understand. I'm really struggling tonight. I had my allotted calories today and I could have a whole other meal (unhealthy) cuz I'm feeling so hungry. I don't want healthy right now, but Im gonna muster through til bedtime and try again tomorrow. Btw, don't watch tv commercials, they don't help lol
  • alliemay1024
    alliemay1024 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I understand. I'm really struggling tonight. I had my allotted calories today and I could have a whole other meal (unhealthy) cuz I'm feeling so hungry. I don't want healthy right now, but Im gonna muster through til bedtime and try again tomorrow. Btw, don't watch tv commercials, they don't help lol

Amen on the commercials.. They are showing Nutrisystem one minute and McDonalds the next..