Fun cardio...

Options
2»

Replies

• algingher
    algingher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba right now but I just ordered Insanity and hoping I love it!
  • susannavogel
    susannavogel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like interval training!
  • figuranta
    Options
    I like running and a workout in the park with my s health. Just started using it again today and i feel great. Love that spring is back.
  • ccam99
    ccam99 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I really like Spinn class right now. At my gym they turn the lights down and you spinn in the dark. That and the music makes for a fun time. With the weather turning I might try my hand at biking outside since I haven't done that since I was a kid.
  • ccam99
    ccam99 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Agefyter wrote: »
    I tried Zumba and realized that's no way for me to burn calories. I can't dance like that, just look like a dork and don't burn many cals. Spinning or eliptical then weights burns a great deal for me.

I agree with you on this also! I do more weights than typical cardio anyway but I'm not cut out for Zumba for sure. Really enjoy Spinn class at my gym though.

• Kellyp023
    Kellyp023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently took up boxing/kickboxing and am really enjoying. It seems to work the upper body along with the core and legs. So it's a great all over work out.
  • Colleen183
    Colleen183 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have started to walk and use my pedometer to count my steps amazing how I will go the extra mile to see how many steps I will have the end of the day. Some days I leave it on all day to keep me motivated to keep moving.