Daily Check-In

Options
1323334353638»

Replies

• guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Havent checked in in a few days but im feeling good :) survived date night with minimal damage for once, no cookie dough or ben and jerrys. Nothing bad about those, but every week isn't really great for me lol
  • bakers_man_88
    bakers_man_88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I've been on MFP for a couple weeks now and I'm really liking it here! I'm 28 and trying once again to take control of my life, but this time I'm determined to make it last. So if anyone would like to add me for mutual support and motivation, I'd love to get to know some new people! Thanks and good luck to you all
  • guinevere96
    Options
    I have a dunkin donuts hot chocolate this morning <3 enough said. Awesome day.
  • ariesfireangel
    ariesfireangel Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am knew to the group but definitely not to the site. Just thought I would introduce myself since here seemed to be as good a place as any to do it.
    My name is Mandy, I'm 30, bisexual and and I am just getting out of a marriage of 11 years. Little bit heart broken some day, little bit bitter other days, and a little bit excited on occasion lol if that makes any since at all. Its just been an extreme emotional rollercoaster ride. One I'll be happy to finally be off of in the near future.
    But the stress and depression has done me no favors on the scale and I started to gain back some of the weight I had worked hard to lose and keep off for a long time.
    So I'm trying to build a good support system for myself I guess to help me be accountable. I need to take better care of myself especially for my kids. And not to sound kind of self centered but I also kind of want to be more attractive lol starting to date again at 30 for some reason just terrifies me :s
  • awaywewander
    awaywewander Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Nice to see a bit of progress today! Since June I am up 11.5 pounds in muscle mass, down 7.8 pounds in body fat, and my body fat percentage has decreased by 4.4%!
  • guinevere96
    Options
    Today is my "Friday" at work so im just trudging through the day to get to school tonight, feeling okay :)
  • acushhh
    acushhh Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ended up losing nearly 4lbs from last week so that's a start! I did horrible on doing much exercise last week so I'm trying to do better with that this week. Off to a good start so far!
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's been a long time since I've been here. Everything has changed since I last checked in. Today is the first day.. again. It went well. Tried to go on a run with my dog, half a mile in, we got chased by two Chihuahuas, a sheltie, a great dane, and a four wheeler. We ended up walking home and I did the first day of insanity instead.
  • guinevere96
    Options
    acushhh wrote: »
    Ended up losing nearly 4lbs from last week so that's a start! I did horrible on doing much exercise last week so I'm trying to do better with that this week. Off to a good start so far!

4lbs is impressive! Nice job!
  • MommyRuns12
    MommyRuns12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today wasn't a bad day. I had acl reconstruction a little over a month ago. My cardio is practically non-existant due to post op, but I did manage to lose 2 lbs more in the last week or so. I went to the gym today and worked on upper body stuff. I can't wait to get back to running.
  • LaurensE1
    LaurensE1 Posts: 195 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hey everyone, been a while since I've posted here, but here I go again!
    I'm still doing my checkins although some days were difficult due holidays and other things, but I'm almost at 180 days! And I lost 6kg in total and now I go to the gym around 3 times a week. So I'm doing great :)

For any Dutch speakers, feel free to join the Dutch community. It is a bit smaller but also lovely.
  • rgb93
    rgb93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is my first check-in with this group, but I want to bump this thread.

Weighed myself this morning at 190lbs. I have a couple weeks to lose weight for a drag pageant, but ultimately I want to get down to about 150-165lbs. My lowest weight was 176lbs. I keep slipping up and for the past year have hovered around 195lbs.