LOSING WEIGHT - What's changed so far? What have you noticed? Celebrate the milestones :)

Options

Replies

• terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You are all awesome!!!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    Ladies I can relate, I have undies and jeans in all sizes and I'm kind of glad that I'm a clothes hoarder because now that I'm on my way back down, my wardrobe is increasing. Tonight I tried on a pair of new jeans I bought too small and they fit, I cried.

Awwwww that is sweet!!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Today, I saw calf muscle :)

Nice!!!!! That is such a sexy thing to see!!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    I tried on some jeans I've had for 16 years yesterday, I've never worn them as they've always been too tight (stupid designer sizing) and I got them on. Ok, I wont be wearing them out as I had to lay on the bed to do them up and I couldn't breathe, plus they gave me the BIGGEST muffin top - BUT I GOT THEM ON! Yipppeeeee

Great Job!
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My body is feeling so boney everywhere, it's crazy and I love it!! They have been covered for a loong time.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    My body is feeling so boney everywhere, it's crazy and I love it!! They have been covered for a loong time.

Such an awesome feeling!!!!!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    I wore a pair of jeans last night for the first time, wa hoooo!
  • zacksnana
    Options

For the first time EVER??? Wow!!!!!!! That must have felt AMAZING!!!

Mine: my husband commented that he noticed when he put his arm around me there was a lot less of me!!!!!
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    zacksnana wrote: »

Mine: my husband commented that he noticed when he put his arm around me there was a lot less of me!!!!!

Yay! That was a good husband move.
  • zacksnana
    Options

Yay! That was a good husband move.

Lol. Very true!!!!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Lol, should have said a certain pair of jeans :) one of those that I bought because I loved them but we're too small months ago and now fit :wink:
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Lol, should have said a certain pair of jeans :) one of those that I bought because I loved them but we're too small months ago and now fit :wink:

Haha, that's funny. I thought you meant jeans in general too! How fantastic to fit into a pair you couldn't before. I have a few pairs I'm waiting to get back into.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Time to shop, most of my wardrobe is too big, wa hooooo!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Time to shop, most of my wardrobe is too big, wa hooooo!

When I did the Fleet Feet challenge i did it with a friend. She was 20 pounds less than me. We both lost 16 pounds. I inherited 2 really cool pairs of jeans from her that are now too big for her. Size 12! Hope she buys cool size 10 i can inherit soon. :#

And have fun shopping!! That's so fun trying on smaller sizes!!
  • zacksnana
    Options

I still laugh when I read this. It really does sound like the first EVER. I can see you going "ohhhh what is THIS??"
  • leecha2014
    Options
    @zacksnana it totally sounds like that, what a geek!! I have to admit, I didn't wear jeans as often when I gained weight but now it's a different story.

Today I wore a pair of pants to work that are like a legging kind of, anyways they were falling down!!! I actually do need to shop this weekend but I have to admit I'm scared that the size won't be different or they won't fit. It's so discouraging but, it has to be done. I can't wait until I'm closer to my goal, getting there. We all are :smile:
  • zacksnana
    Options
    @zacksnana it totally sounds like that, what a geek!! I have to admit, I didn't wear jeans as often when I gained weight but now it's a different story.

Today I wore a pair of pants to work that are like a legging kind of, anyways they were falling down!!! I actually do need to shop this weekend but I have to admit I'm scared that the size won't be different or they won't fit. It's so discouraging but, it has to be done. I can't wait until I'm closer to my goal, getting there. We all are :smile:

Lol if your clothes are falling down you will for sure need a smaller size. I know what you mean though. And I'm sad my favorite yoga pants do the saggy thing at my crotch but I'm afraid to try on more because smaller won't fit. Too bad we aren't all in the same town for a clothing swap! With everyone at different points in their journeys we would have a ton of clothes to trade.
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Too bad we aren't all in the same town for a clothing swap! With everyone at different points in their journeys we would have a ton of clothes to trade.

That would be great!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    That would be awesome! I have to say I need new clothes but don't want to buy too much until I'm at goal. Would be lovely if we were closer, also to meet! Who knows??!!!
  • zacksnana
    Options
    That would be awesome! I have to say I need new clothes but don't want to buy too much until I'm at goal. Would be lovely if we were closer, also to meet! Who knows??!!!

Washington state. Lol. Let's see how spread out we are.