6/7/13 Announcement and Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Ok, mine is open but the person above me did not log their weight last week or this week yet. Theirs is not open yet. I sent a friend invite to Keralynn89, maybe that will help encourage this user. Keyariloses please be kind! :wink:
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I will make mine public. Last week was horrible so I hope we are starting with todays :)
  • Crystal_Meder
    Crystal_Meder Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just made my public too - I was TOTALLY scared but figured if I am going to try at this, I better just jump in and DO IT.
  • Mamafood
    Mamafood Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    LesliGroves is above me ... Will send a friend request

My diary is public .... Hasn't stopped my Nutella habit yet ;-)
  • johnglenn1973
    Options
    LesliGroves is above me ... Will send a friend request

My diary is public .... Hasn't stopped my Nutella habit yet ;-)

NUTELLA!!! Love it!
  • KahalaGal
    KahalaGal Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Good luck this week.
  • anjani_009
    anjani_009 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    that is a scary challenge, now I will have to watch what I eat =p

:) So we can watch too!!

That's what scares me! haha

@AniyahsMommy324, you're above me, added you :)
  • fitzfam2009
    fitzfam2009 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I joined today and made mt diary public! =)
  • afletch310
    afletch310 Posts: 22
    Options
    Mine is now public. Had a bad day today so be kind!
  • _nicole_jane
    _nicole_jane Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Eeeek. I did it. I need to start logging now! :)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Made mine public for now. My biggest problem is logging at all. I don't always have access to internet and I refuse to upgrade to a smartphone. That will only happen when the regular phones are completely obsolete. lol

Not sure how this will work...I checked the 5 names above mine and they all have closed diaries as of now.
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    Made mine public. My biggest problem is logging at all. I don't always have access.

do you have a smartphone or a tablet? There are apps for MFP :)
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I adjusted my previous post to answer that. :smile: I very reluctantly adjust to new technology. I guess I feel like why bother? Once I get this or that it will be obsolete in a month when the next new thing is here.
  • bio01979
    Options
    I adjusted my previous post to answer that. :smile: I very reluctantly adjust to new technology. I guess I feel like why bother? Once I get this or that it will be obsolete in a month when the next new thing is here.

lol you aren't totally wrong, but I find that if you wait until it is established technology you'll likely be happy with it for a few years until you are eligible to upgrade again lol :) There may be newer things but you can still be happy with yours :)

I am still happy with mine a year later :) But I totally get where you are coming from :)
  • bio01979
    Options
    well mine is public now, not loving doing this because I like the privacy but I will give it a try :)
  • larlo74
    larlo74 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If anyone needs someone to critique, feel free to use mine. It seems like there's quite a few people aren't participating. I'm not saying my diary is the best, but it's out there. Just shoot a friend request.
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Added the person that's above me(just joined today!) as of now(it will probably change soon, though as the list updates)... will see how this challenge goes! (Diary already public & open :) )
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I don't know if the person below me is participating :(
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok really stupid question here, when we critique are we supposed to use this thread or just send them a message, sorry I am new to this!
  • Kate029
    Kate029 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok mine is now public *eep* I guess everyone is going to know about my Jatz addiction now :P

Also went up this week by just over 1/2 a pound boo but lost 2 inches so I am taking that as a win.