Binge -- 0

Days binge-free -- 44
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Me: 3
    The Binge: 1
    Days Binge Free: 0

I binged on pizza today. It wasn't as bad as it could be, but I went into auto-eat mode and kept taking slice after slice of pizza. I was able to stop at 5, but I can barely remember eating them - it was just automatic. I wasn't in touch with my stomach - the pizza was just SO good that I lost control.

But I eventually stopped. My husband and I agreed to a new strategy for pizza nights - serve and pack the rest away in containers in the fridge before we even have our first bite. Hopefully that will help.

Le sigh.
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Acacia2India - Sounds like a solid plan. Good luck.

April 21
    Me: 15
    Binge: 6
    Days binge free: 7

So, apparently this is retain water week. Despite being under my calories I've put on 2/10 of a pound per day. That's alright though - it'll drop at a drastic rate later. (as long as I don't succumb to the "EAT ALL THE THINGS" that invariably happens.) Hormones are annoying. Also, I never had the ice cream Monday night - was too busy playing a video game to get it. Had some last night though - so good - and kept it under 100 grams. woot.

In other news, I've been binge free for a week now. Very proud of myself. Every time I open the fridge or cabinet, I see the fruit preserves (apricot is amazing) or peanut butter staring at me. I also made it through wally world's bakery section (three times in one day) without buying food I couldn't afford to binge on when no one was looking. Being broke has some benefits I guess.

You dig a hole deep enough, and you eventually find you have enough dirt left to make some steps. Slow going, but it works.

• Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    Binge: 2
    Days binge free: 12
  • Acacia2India
    Options
    Me: 4
    Days Binge Free: 1
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    me-19
    the binge - 3
    days binge free - 3
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    April 22
    Kourtney: 21
    Days binge free: 11
  • superj016
    superj016 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Me: 17
    Binge: 5

I did give in to some temptation yesterday but it was still controlled, smaller amounts than I would normally have, and I didn't feel bad afterwards.
  • Ascendio
    Ascendio Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    April 23
    Luna: 20
    The binge: 3
  • Acacia2India
    Options
    Me: 5
    Days Binge Free: 2
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Binge: 3
    Days binge free: 0

Starting over again :(
  • kadizia
    Options
    me-20
    the binge - 3
    days binge free - 4
  • superj016
    superj016 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    me: 17
    binge: 6

not a good night last night. had my first legitimate binge in over a month. didn't feel guilty afterwards as much as i was asking myself "what the hell am i doing". it's now after noon where i am and i'm still feeling overly full that i haven't eaten any of my meals yet today. researching therapists this afternoon. i can't keep doing this.
  • Acacia2India
    Options
    superj016 wrote: »
    me: 17
    binge: 6

not a good night last night. had my first legitimate binge in over a month. didn't feel guilty afterwards as much as i was asking myself "what the hell am i doing". it's now after noon where i am and i'm still feeling overly full that i haven't eaten any of my meals yet today. researching therapists this afternoon. i can't keep doing this.

I'm sorry you had a rough night. But you NEED to eat. You really do. An apple with something for protein and a side of forgiveness.

((hug))
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    April 24

Me -- 24
    Binge -- 0

Days binge-free -- 47

Just because I have 0 binge days it doesn't mean it's easy. Every day is a struggle, but I'm determined.
  • Acacia2India
    Options
    Me: 5
    The Binge: 2
    Days Binge Free: 0

Binged today.
    We're approaching a big change in our lives and I'm feeling a loss of control.
    Tomorrow I will focus and do better.
  • kadizia
    Options
    me-21
    the binge - 3
    days binge free - 5
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    April 24
    Me: 17
    Binge: 7

Well, was doing ok, but last night... Ugh. I was nauseated all day, but was hungry, and then just wouldn't stop. At least I feel better this morning. I'm not buying more peanut butter or preserves today though. My first counseling appointment is Monday.
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Binge: 4

Another crummy evening. I simply cannot have yummy crackers or pita chips in the house. I had bought both because we had company come over and where do you think the leftovers went :( I was feeling really sorry for myself but it is a nice sunny morning so I am going to head out for a jog to try to lift my spirits.
  • Acacia2India
    Options
    Me: 6
    The Binge: 2
    Days Binge Free: 1
This discussion has been closed.