Introduce Yourself

Replies

• Fitrepreneur
    Fitrepreneur Posts: 2 Member
    Hello All -

Great Challenge! Who is using an an activity tracker? We should use our trackers to record steps and post to a leaderboard. If everyone is interested I will set it up.

Xiao Pungzi
  • SharonMenor
    SharonMenor Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Sharon and I am doing the starter challenge for the next 30 days. I am from AZ.
  • Vinciegirl
    Vinciegirl Posts: 2 Member
    Hi My name is Monica and I started the challenge on 24th May. This is the first time I've posted anything. Can believe I've already lost 4lbs. Today is my rest day - so pleased cos its certainly a challenge.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    My name is Laurie and starting June 1, w/10k goals....
    Although my Fitbit is acting up.
    I live in WI and participate in other challenges as well.

Laurie
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    I just bought a fit bit zip, I have a desk job and sit most of the day this is to motivate a 60 yr old who wants to be healthy
  • JaxCreations
    JaxCreations Posts: 18 Member
    I'm starting today - good luck everyone - feel free to add me :)
  • addieburden
    addieburden Posts: 1 Member
    I'm Addie, I've lost about 20 lbs since January. I'm now getting 10,000 steps a day in. I have a fit bit flex and pair that with clean eating, and fitness pal to get results. On top of steps I try to do at least 3 other cardio workouts a week, plus calisthenics. Can't wait to see some more results!
  • gillandjohn4
    gillandjohn4 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi: My name is Gillian, and I am starting the 30 day walking challenge today. I hope the treadmill counts as I use that on days too wet to go outside. I guess walking is walking.
  • kellyannhall7
    kellyannhall7 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am Kelly-Ann. I am starting the 30 day walking challenge. I am hoping this helps me with being consistent which is my greatest struggle. All the best to all the walkers.
  • habeba10
    habeba10 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi guys, my name is Najma, I'm starting late but hopefully I will finish the 30 day challenge. I'm trying to lost the last 15 lb and this challenge will help me get closer to my goal.
  • L412
    L412 Posts: 55 Member
    Hi I'm Lauren starting the 30 day challenge today looking forward to being more consistent with my activity.
  • SAP55W
    SAP55W Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm Sheryl, started Challenge June 29. So far so good. Have lost almost 5 pounds.
  • louiseshoudy
    louiseshoudy Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone, I have about 30 lbs to loose and have been a bit lazy about my food portions lately... I have to say that I have been using Leslie Sansone Videos for the last year and I am inspired by her. It seems she is in my living room with me !! I have been much more focused on my health lately and she is my go to exercise without a doubt. I have a question though, how can I do her video with other MyFit members? thank you and good luck to all of you
  • louiseshoudy
    louiseshoudy Posts: 2 Member
    hi everyone I'am ready to start this thing.....I really enjoy Leslie's videos....
  • sasklilly
    sasklilly Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all im Renee and i am hoping to start today. I am horrible with calculating miles so can anyone help me with figuring that out? Or suggest an app? I walk outside dont have a strp tracker or treadmill.
  • carolinelcorcoran
    carolinelcorcoran Posts: 4 Member
    Hi, I am Caroline, and I have lost 45 lbs through using MFP and exercise. I have poorly feet (foot surgery pending) so cannot do impact stuff like running. Therefore, I plan to walk more and more over the 30 days.
  • sasklilly
    sasklilly Posts: 6 Member
    Hey all im interested in starting this program but I cannot find the information for the day to day or any info at all
  • crsheilah
    crsheilah Posts: 11 Member
    I'd like to join, guess I already have, but I'm confused. I don't know where to find the information regarding the challenge. I noticed some people say they have started the intermediate challenge, etc. Where do I find this info? I live in Costa Rica on a mountain with no safe place to walk on a daily basis so I use Leslie Sansomes DVDs for most of my steps. I'm going to be 73 years old later this month so starting out gradually. Usually get between 6500 and 7000 steps per day if I really work at it.
  • jhmukul007
    jhmukul007 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everybody I am Rinke and I have to lose 20 kg from my recent weight. Please help me by sharing your suggestions and encouragement. I will start my challenge from tomorrow. Hope for the best.

• earnasyougo
    earnasyougo Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm Lisa just did my first 5 minutes. Gonna try to post to keep myself accountable. I want to get off insulin and exercise will be my first step.