Could I be too low carb?

Options
124»

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I do see it works best as whole pieces when done in the oven. The smaller pieces do curl and not cook evenly. Thank you @KnitOrMiss. I had forgotten that experience!
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    I do see it works best as whole pieces when done in the oven. The smaller pieces do curl and not cook evenly. Thank you @KnitOrMiss. I had forgotten that experience!

When I know I have pieces that will act up like this, I just flip them more often.

When I worked at Wendy's as a teen, we always put some weight on them to keep the straight, so maybe layering your cookie sheets, one atop the other to keep them flat? They might cook more evenly, too, with heated metal on both sides at the same time....
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    A lot of strange stuff can happen during the first 6 months of being totally keto eating lifestyle. I had an old scar that became very sensitive for a while. I am seven month at it full time and visceral belly fat is finally decreasing in size in a meaningful way. My hearing has improved to the point where I have to lower my pre set volume level using my remote. Personally I expect positive changes will continue for some time to come because it took years to wreck my health prematurely. I can not see myself getting back on Carbs EVER because how my pain level dropped when I cut them out last Oct.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Stbarber1 wrote: »
    I'm not trying to go into ketosis but I'm wondering if someone could look at my diary and tell me if the reason I feel awful today could be that I am transitioning there? The days I work I very strictly plan all my meals or else I will just grab whatever, so my work days tend to be much lower carb than my off days where I don't plan as well. I feel like crud today though, and yesterday I felt great so I don't know what the deal is.

Another thought on rereading your post. Since Carbs are NOT required by humans for good health ZERO carbs is an option so one can not be too low on Carbs. Now when on low carbs the body will need most Fats and some Protein.

I was too low on Fats at first but after 6 months I had it figured out and was stronger than pre Keto.