Supplements

Options
m_puppy
m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
I know this has been discussed in a separate thread and is also mentioned throughout many threads but 1. the search function on MFP is awful and 2. searching through topics really taps into my shortage in patience. So, if you have a link saved to a previous thread about supplements or it is really easy to find, feel free to post that instead of listing more supplements.

What kind of supplements do you take every day? How much? Timing? What is taken with meals, what needs to be taken with another supplement, etc.?

I was taking calcium, potassium, magnesium, omega 3, vitamin D (damn frozen tundra life) and a multivitamin. But I've taken about a month off from supplements because... lazy. I few days ago I started taking phosphatidylserine. I don't even know what this is and I can't remember why I started taking it. The bottle says memory support but I would think if that's true I would remember why I ordered it. I was going to google today to remember what it does. I know I need to get back on magnesium though so thought I would check with you guys. When I first started taking supplements last year I had a set schedule of what amounts to take and when. So I would take some in the morning with water, some around 10am after eating, some after dinner and some before bed. Good Lord that was hard to keep up with! Plus they never really make me "feel" better... worse actually.

Replies