Diabetic Chat Group April 2015

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member

Hi All
Just getting the set up here. Why wait until the end is nigh.
Have a Great Day
Roger

Replies

• FLccc
    FLccc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I know I've said it before, but you are a wonder! Carol
  • gymrat9293
    gymrat9293 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Roger so good to see this moving here as well as other boards. B)
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    Know any boards that might benefit from being under this group. Bring them in and have them start a Message thread in this "Nutrisystem Group Users" with the others. Lets try and keep them all in one easy to find place. That is why I started this group as open so others could post too.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • LovesPrimes
    LovesPrimes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, friends. I have been part of MFP for a long time (almost 3 years) and used the boards here for a while. I hope you all enjoy it here and I look forward to getting to continue our camaraderie here. Thanks, Roger.
  • bigkahuna1950
    bigkahuna1950 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Well, fancy meeting all of you over here. :wink:
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all I didn't know there was a diabetic support group over at NS. Glad to see it here.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    mslesam wrote: »
    Hi y'all I didn't know there was a diabetic support group over at NS. Glad to see it here.

Hi Lesa
    There wasn't one until the 23rd when I started it to replace the NutriSystem one that will be going away in a little while.

Enjoy
    Roger

• linna62
    linna62 Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends. Thanks Roger for getting us going. I happened to read a pretty desperate post this morning by a young lady who I when I clicked on her name lives in my city. Odds? Anyway I reached out to her.

• linna62
    Options
    mslesam wrote: »

we had one for years but they are closing down the NS site so here we are. :smile:

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Hello. Good to us all here.
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    This is great! I noticed the diabetic friendly signs were gone off the foods. I was not offered any choice for a diabetic diet. What are you all on? (I am pre-diabetic taking oral meds.)
  • RogerToo
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    This is great! I noticed the diabetic friendly signs were gone off the foods. I was not offered any choice for a diabetic diet. What are you all on? (I am pre-diabetic taking oral meds.)

Well FWIW there are only a couple of Non Diabetic Desserts left as far as I can see. They are the
    Cheesecake Flavored Bar, Chocolate Brownie Sundae, and the Peppermint Cookie Patty.
    All three meals are listed for the Diabetic plan. I have noticed that as NutriSystem reformulates foods they are Diabetic friendly.

I'm not sure why You are not seeing the signs on the order page? I see them there. :)

Good Luck
    Roger

• linna62
    Options
    i see the symbols when I ordered- used to be they wouldn't show up back in the day if they weren't on your plan.
  • msspock
    msspock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, happy to see most folks here again -- saw Endo on Monday and he was very pleased. Don't have lab results but from the records I printed out for him he thought my A1C would be great - yippee...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    msspock wrote: »
    Hi all, happy to see most folks here again -- saw Endo on Monday and he was very pleased. Don't have lab results but from the records I printed out for him he thought my A1C would be great - yippee...

Hi
    Congratulations on that probable result. Hopefully Your Endo is completely correct.
    Good Luck
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Buttons61 wrote: »

Well FWIW there are only a couple of Non Diabetic Desserts left as far as I can see. They are the
    Cheesecake Flavored Bar, Chocolate Brownie Sundae, and the Peppermint Cookie Patty.
    All three meals are listed for the Diabetic plan. I have noticed that as NutriSystem reformulates foods they are Diabetic friendly.

I'm not sure why You are not seeing the signs on the order page? I see them there. :)

Good Luck
    Roger

Okay, I went back and saw them. I am hoping it was way early in the transition when I checked the site, and I did not just not see them. But you never know :# ....Thanks!
  • gymrat9293
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I opened my BBB and I saw my new friend staring up at me Community. He joined his brother and sister on the shelf. Too bad our community was pushed around, but we did re-group here thats to the efforts of Linna and Roger. A big hug and Thank You! bcbor3pj0vqt.jpg
  • RogerToo
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi
    Congratulations on You addition :)
    Roger
  • gymrat9293
    Options
    Roger, will there be a link to the spreadsheet? was just wondering.....?
  • linna62
    Options
    Donna we should all book mark it from the NS site ( save to fav on your computer) maybe he can add to his post and when we start May will do the same. Do we want monthly or just make it ongoing for now? I'm not sure we need a new one each month.