It's a start

Options
124»

Replies

• Jsthvnfun2
    Jsthvnfun2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Decided to switch to weekends my way so I could get frozen items. It's only $5 more than what I was paying. Hoping this helps with the boredom of the food.

That is what I'm doing right now, really do like that! Hope you do too.
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Options
    Hi all, was out of town for work, so missed out on the posts. Hope everyone is doing good. Down a few more, so I finally went past my 20lb mark! WOOTWOOT!
    Have a great day all!
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering where all our feb starters are. no one is really posting here any more. I guess they went to fb. not me. ill stay here and hope some people come back or at least keep the ones we have. great job jsthvnfun2 for getting to the 20 lb mark.. im hoping to get there soon. u should be proud of yourself. great job
  • LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Jsthvnfun2 wrote: »
    Hi all, was out of town for work, so missed out on the posts. Hope everyone is doing good. Down a few more, so I finally went past my 20lb mark! WOOTWOOT!
    Have a great day all!

great job on losing while away. Keep up the great work. I'm going to start doing the lose 5 challenge. It's a bunch of NS folks. I'm also in a fitbit group with a bunch of NS folks. Important to stay accountable :)

11237679.png
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    lisa where is the lose 5 challenge. that might be good for me to get a spark under me to lose. I really want to lose more than 1lb a week and not keep stalling
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    lisa where is the lose 5 challenge. that might be good for me to get a spark under me to lose. I really want to lose more than 1lb a week and not keep stalling

I had to be invited to it by Christine. I will post in there that you are interested. Im just lurking in there now til June 1. They weigh once a week I think and no challenges or anything
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    I just posted in there for the rules. I wasn't sure if u can start midway. if not ill start in june. I just want to lose more than 1lb a week considering my exercise. of course it doesn't compare to urs but its still significant. I've even added brisk walking with the dog at night for at least 45 min. so that ups my weekly from 600+ min to 800+. the weight should literally be falling off. im taking ur advice n trying to just eat the steamfresh veggies w/o sauce or seasoning, plus use fresh veggies. just bought some carrots n broccoli. so we shall see n hope.
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    I just posted in there for the rules. I wasn't sure if u can start midway. if not ill start in june. I just want to lose more than 1lb a week considering my exercise. of course it doesn't compare to urs but its still significant. I've even added brisk walking with the dog at night for at least 45 min. so that ups my weekly from 600+ min to 800+. the weight should literally be falling off. im taking ur advice n trying to just eat the steamfresh veggies w/o sauce or seasoning, plus use fresh veggies. just bought some carrots n broccoli. so we shall see n hope.

Fingers crossed that these changes reflect on the scale for you Margie
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Options
    LisaHMac72 wrote: »
    great job on losing while away. Keep up the great work. I'm going to start doing the lose 5 challenge. It's a bunch of NS folks. I'm also in a fitbit group with a bunch of NS folks. Important to stay accountable :)

Thanks! Nice that it was mostly guys, they don't really care what you eat. :) Only problem day was one lunch was "pizza" and the salad was gone. So I had one small slice of cheese and then watched the rest of my day.
    Such a bummer that the boards have gone...not much going on here. I'm on the FB Feb starters group, but I'm not very active, just kind of watch and definitely not interested in the NS FB stuff. I do have to say I've kind of gotten the hang of NuMi, they did finally improve some of it. So I actually log food here and there. Mainly because this one is nice to find more foods and create recipes to find out nutrition value. I guess I am kind of hoping they will make it more like this one.
    Have a great night and keep up the good work all!