vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    [/URL]
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and only shows my loss since I joined My Fitness Pal :)
    88672520.png
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Way to go Amanda.

Have a Good Weekend
    Roger
    April 25, 2015 -155.5

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    [/URL]
    88672520.png

Yes I noticed that 1 pound increment. It is the same way with my scale so I am use to it. However on your ticker you can change the weight loss to reflect all that you have lost. I did it!
    z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,167 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.
    It looks like a beautiful day. I hope we all get out and enjoy it. :)
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I had to work. :(
  • eku0
    Options
    Aw....it really was nice out....but there are more nice days just ahead.
    Have a great night, everyone.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    ssflbelle wrote: »
    Yes I noticed that 1 pound increment. It is the same way with my scale so I am use to it. However on your ticker you can change the weight loss to reflect all that you have lost. I did it!
    z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png

Hi Amanda
    I guess it depends on what Ticker You use? I will have to look and see how.

Thank You
    Roger
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    I think there may be a couple of things that are a little funny here....like resetting your weight loss to zero at times. I'm not sure if it was because I didn't log in for a while or because I changed some things in my profile...probably the changing the profile. I'm sure we'll get used to the new things over time. Some of us have been using the NS boards for so many years it became 2nd nature.
    Anyhow, it's a beautiful day, and I can't wait to open up the windows and let some fresh air in.
    Enjoy.
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good afternoon;
    I agree Vix, pretty soon these boards will be like second nature. It is a beautiful day and I do have the windows open. :) Sophie's eyes are starting to look better.I hope this medicine works and they don't start looking bad again when we stop it.
    Have a good evening.
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Yeah, there are so many things that you have to learn. I am just trying to get the hang of it. Right now, I am splitting my time between here and the NS Refugee Forums. Both are great for different reasons. I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Yes sometime weird things happen when you change things in the profile. But it can usually be figured out and made right again.
    Good to hear the cat's eyes are looking better. Sorry about assuming that it was a dog you were talking about before.
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning.
    Hi Gary....cute baby. :) I haven't looked at the NS Refugee Forums. It seems there are a lot of places people scattered to. I guess I'm lucky most of my good buddies came here, so it's all in one place.
    Amanda, you're right....it's not to hard to figure things out and fix them. :)
    Jo, I'm glad Sophie's improving. It was a gorgeous day yesterday. I opened the windows and put my Spring/Summer Bedding on. :)
    My new plan seems to be working for me. Have a wonderful day, everyone. ;)
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good morning;
    Vix-glad the new plan is working for you.
    Another beautiful day ahead. I am off from work today and plan to do somethings in the yard and try to spend most of my day outdoors.
    Make the most of your day. :)
  • eku0
    Options
    It is a beautiful day, glad you have the day off, Jo. I have a massage in a little while, then I'm going to get outside too.
    I tried those frozen yogurt bites....just the right size to satisfy the need for a little dessert. :)
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    I plan on picking up some yogurt after work tomorrow and freezing. What flavor did you get? I thought maybe strawberry or something tropical would be good.
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! It is nice to hear we all have the same problem! It feels like I am not losing, but I am in those perimeters of 1-2 lbs. a week,(mostly 1!) I do stop and plateau at the same places I had stayed the same weight before as I was gaining. I try to keep that in mind. I was able to buy jeans that were 1 size smaller, and some of my tops I get to wear cutting grass, as they are a little baggy! And I cut grass faster! Small victories!
    I think I forgot to publish my post, but great job on the smaller jeans, Buttons!! How exiting! I'm waiting to lose another 15 lbs or so to try my jeans but can't wait to get our of 'stretchies' and comfortably into jeans! That will be so nice! Onward and DOWNward! :wink:
    Linda
    88847432.png
  • eku0
    Options
    Good morning!
    Hi Linda....I love wearing jeans, am usually afraid to wear the stretchies because I think I will expand to fit! I keep wearing them when they get tight as a reminder to keep myself in check....pretty crazy, eh? (But sometimes I have to open the buttons....then I know I'm in trouble!)
    Jo, I did the frozen yogurt in pineapple and black cherry....the pineapple ones are better, so tropical sounds good. Strawberry sounds good too...I like strawberry ice cream.
    New diet plan is still working....yay! I'm not posting less than full pound changes, but slowly, very slowly, I am inching downward....at long last, off the high plateau. :smiley:
  • pamherring62
    pamherring62 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt bites sound wonderful. NS or other?
  • eku0
    Options
    Pam, the frozen yogurt bites are good. I made 5 bites out of each container, so depending on the calories in the container, they were only 20-30 calories each with a couple of grams of protein.
    I'm on my own diet....similar to NS in that it's low glycemic, but I am trying not to eat to many packaged foods, mostly preparing things from scratch. That may be another reason the flavored yogurts taste like a treat. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Vix
    Congratulations on Your downward trend. Way to go.

If I used the Dannon Light & Fit at 80 calories per container that would be 16 calories per bite if I made 5. So in NS Speak two would be a Limited Extra :)

Cheers
    Roger
    April 25, 2015 -157.2 Pounds Lost

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    [/URL]
    88672520.png
  • eku0
    Options
    Roger, they're really good. Hit the spot when you need a little pick-me-up/comfort food.