13»

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    4hoxo1rf1a6e.jpg

35i6iqh8v23z.jpg This one is before the weight loss

4woa9qhxh4oz.jpg

This is amazing! That is the biggest difference in your waist/hips/thighs - the curves have returned and smoothed out. That has got to be a big boost in jeans! Now we just need to resize the pictures to the same scale and put the side by side! And your "girls" got a noticeable boost, too. Lovely! I bet you feel great.
  • gsp90x
    gsp90x Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I've been doing LC for about 8 months and am down 35. Halfway to my ultimate goal of 70. I get frustrated sometimes that I'm losing slower than others, but I'm still losing so I try to remember that this is all about ME and not about other people, and to keep going.

I can understand your frustration but I'm very glad that you shared this. Some how I just KNOW this WOE will work for me, but believe before seeing is difficult sometimes. So hearing from others that they had slow results is very very helpful and encouraging!

Thank you!
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 and I've lost maybe 5lbs. I figured I would have lost more due to just water, but oh well! I have a theory. When I started I calculated everything based on my normal activity level. On day one I ran 10 miles. Day 2 I ran 4. I haven't run since. I wanted to wait for my body to transition to fat burning. I think I'm ready to try it again now. But my point is that though I've been careful with my macros, I believe I was taking in too many calories for being sedentary. I'm not worried. I will start running again and it will sort itself out.

On the positive side, I used to have to graze throughout the day or I would get really hungry (even hangry). I used to suffer from mid-afternoon crashes of energy. No more. OK, maybe TMI, but I was worried because there just isn't much by way of bowel movements, but I realized that it seems to be normal. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to testing out the fat adaptation in regard to running.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    2 months and 20 lbs. Total Cholesterol down from 212 to 157 with a normal TC/HDL ratio. Non-fasting blood sugar down to 85. It amazes me. All this without hunger pains.

• mr21mr21
    mr21mr21 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Have lost just over 20 lbs in 10 weeks ~ 10% body weight. Feels great at 46 yrs old to have a 33-inch waist again
  • kristenlarkin
    kristenlarkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    July 21,2014 Sw: 267
    Cw: 155
    Gw: 129ISH