SPRING AWAKENING Exercise Challenge, Mar 30 to Jun 7 (70 days) - Join Anytime

Options

Replies

• jennifer433
    jennifer433 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    4/30 - 5.12 walking miles - 98.3 total

I can't believe it's May already. Today is water aerobics. Tomorrow I go to a quilt show about 70 miles from here up in the Montana mountains. Can't wait and hoping we have good weather.

TGIF
  • bikerrose
    bikerrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yeah I found you! Hope you did great with surgry Roger.
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody! Sorry I didn't get online yesterday. Surgery went well. It ended up that the tendon wasn't torn after all. The tendon sheath was frayed and damaged. So they ended up removing the sheath and ground down the bone spur and calcification that was causing the problem. So since they didn't have to replace the tendon the recovery time should be much shorter than originally projected.

Kim posted on another thread that the boards are going down May 11th. Still sad to see it go, but what are you going to do.

tumblr_mrqs4eA7XN1r2zyogo1_500.gif
  • ladylawandorder
    ladylawandorder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Been knocked out with a cold the last few days. Just found out NS boards are gone as of May 11th. So glad Roger set this up for us. Speaking of Roger so glad to hear the surgery went well as the injury was not as serious. Get well soon Roger.
  • Kimssbf
    Kimssbf Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    How do you bookmark this thread so I can always find it. I am at 1630 minutes out of 2500 will keep on a spread sheet at home I guess and update as I post.
  • oklawdog
    oklawdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    5/1 6.73 miles
    5/2 8.56 miles

total 216.97 miles so far. 183.03 to go. Woot woot…
  • oklawdog
    Options
    Go to Groups….Select Nutrisystem User's Group and Join. It is the easiest way to find this thread….
    Kimssbf wrote: »
    How do you bookmark this thread so I can always find it. I am at 1630 minutes out of 2500 will keep on a spread sheet at home I guess and update as I post.
  • plussizeannie
    plussizeannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    5/3 - no exercise today, starting back with walking in the morning tomorrow...i feel safer walking in the morning, not as many people up and about...

a.gifn.gifn.gifi.gife.gif
    pound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpgcommunity_sm.jpgdetermination_sm.jpg
    n5lEm7.png
  • oklawdog
    Options
    5/3 5.49 miles for total of 222.46
    177.54 miles to go
  • momof42010
    momof42010 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    5/3 - no exercise today, starting back with walking in the morning tomorrow...i feel safer walking in the morning, not as many people up and about...

a.gifn.gifn.gifi.gife.gif
    pound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpgcommunity_sm.jpgdetermination_sm.jpg
    n5lEm7.png

Hi Annie,
    How are you doing the tickers?
  • momof42010
    Options
    4/29 - 65 mins (35 mins Elliptical; 30 mins Strength Training)
    4/30 - 55 mins (TapOut XT Strength Core + Abs)
    5/1 - 105 mins (65 mins Just Dance; 40 mins Walking)
    5/2 - 50 mins (TapOut XT Plyo)
    5/3 - 30 mins (Walking....After Plyo could not do much else)

Total : 1530 mins out of 3000; 1470 mins left
  • Kimssbf
    Options
    5/4-60 minutes

Had personal training today. Total 1690 minutes to date.
  • momof42010
    Options
    5/4 - 60 mins - Wii Just Dance

1590 mins out of 3000 mins (1410 mins left)
  • plussizeannie
    Options
    momof42010 wrote: »
    How are you doing the tickers?

I took all of the urls from the Nutrisystem page and made a word document, you have to cut and paste every time you post... I'm not very computer literate, I followed the instructions that everyone was posting on another group! :)

• plussizeannie
    Options
    5/4 - 23 minute walk in the morning scale went up a bit this morning, but that is probably from the dinner out from Sunday... back on track yesterday...mom is coming to visit this weekend, so will probably have some more up and down days with meals and weight. Doing a 1 mile fun walk on Saturday though... so that should help

a.gifn.gifn.gifi.gife.gif pound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpgcommunity_sm.jpgdetermination_sm.jpg
    n5lEm7.png
  • Kimssbf
    Options
    5/5-50 minutes walking the dog. 1740 minutes to date.
  • RoniPlo
    RoniPlo Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys!

Finally found you! Just in time too, since I see the boards will be no more as of May 11th...

Okay my movement has been slow as of late...but

5/3...60 min mowing
    5/4 ... 180 min of yard work, 28 bags of mulch, moving pavers etc.
    5/5... 90 min of yard work, planting garden, digging and moving dirt and pavers.

2235 min to date of 2500
  • ladylawandorder
    ladylawandorder Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I won't be posting pretty much for the rest of the month. Leaving Friday for Miami and the Caribbean. Still trying to figure out how to add a ticker here. I am a little past the halfway point to goal. Try to post the actual numbers before I leave. Catch up with you guys when I get back at the end of the month.
  • Kimssbf
    Options
    5/6- 60 minutes of personal training.
    Total 1800 minutes out of 2500 goal
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone. I haven't checked in for a couple of days. It looks pretty quite in NS thread. I hope more people are going to be joining us here.

Foot is doing good. Going to doctor tomorrow. He maybe taking stitches out or its just a check up. We will see.

15233600373_9b2b23e139.jpg