Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

exercise.png

15 miles done
    55 total
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    @Lovemyalex: Oh...double ouch. So sorry to hear about your knee. And I thought I had it bad. All the best in a very successful surgery. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

ny8ca2srdof0.jpg

May 11: 7.5 Miles 3 walking and 4.5 cycling
    TTD: 100.25 Miles

exercise.png
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    As of May 10, I walked 54.5 miles.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    @Lovemyalex: Oh...double ouch. So sorry to hear about your knee. And I thought I had it bad. All the best in a very successful surgery. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

ny8ca2srdof0.jpg

May 11: 7.5 Miles 3 walking and 4.5 cycling
    TTD: 100.25 Miles

exercise.png

I couldn't say it better, so I'm borrowing the quote from clepant. At least you can do some one legged cycling, but be careful not to stress that leg too much, you'll need it.

Take care and we will keep cheering you on.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,205 Member
    Options
    Lovemyalex wrote: »
    I will have to be put on injured resevers ....
    "Total Knee Replacement " :/
    I will try to do some one legged biking
    Surgery 3 weeks out
    I Will Return..... :)

Wow. Sorry to hear that. Here is hoping for a speedy recovery. :+1:
  • sufferlandrian
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I have now ridden 10 days in a row. Even with a tore up left knee I am still going at it. In the Giro challenge, no pain, no gain. I'm in it to finish it :D:D:D Oh and Mr @Sufferlandrian, we can still be friends even though we are on different teams, we just can't talk about politics, religion and football (Go RAIDERS) :D:D:D

exercise.png

You are tearing it up this month! Way to go. :smile: I try not to talk about things I don't understand so don't worry about Politics or Religion. I love talking football but if you're a Raiders fan, you can't talk much about football so we'll just leave it alone. :laugh:
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Missed posting Saturday and yesterday between work, home responsibilities, talking to my mom and visiting my mom-in-law. Today was spent moving the dear daughter into her first sublet apartment. Small, but cute and functional for one. Made sure she wasn't left with a stack of boxes and no idea where to put anything, went out to get her a day or two's worth of groceries and made sure she called to get the utilities put in her name, then left her to sort the rest out on her own. Last I heard she had her clean clothes put away and had made herself dinner. Including fresh vegetables! :)

Walked 2.5 miles Saturday, 5 miles yesterday and 2 miles today. Well, today is only an estimate since my fitbit disappeared this morning and I wasn't able to replace it til after 6pm. :'( Based on the distance we had to walk between the van and the apartment, it probably is low, but I do not want to overestimated either. Man, I can't believe how much I depend on that little thing. And No, I could not wait until tomorrow morning to replace it. >:):D

May total 37.5 miles

exercise.png

• _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    4.88K walk this morning
    9.81 K run this evening

TTD 33.1K
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    oJjKm6.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Wogged (walk/jogged) 2 miles yesterday , 20 miles on ex bike today along with a 2 mile walk with my furries!

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

exercise.png

Adding 14 miles for 92 out of 200. Feeling pretty good. I'm going to try to start turning up the distance starting tomorrow. I may start climbing again by Friday.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,923 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @ lovemyalex - sorry to hear about the knee. But before you know it you'll be good as new. Maybe better - you'll be bionic.

As for me, it is summer here in Florida in a big way. 94F today. I finally retreated to the air conditioned treadmill at the town rec center. It will work just fine until we move north in a few weeks.
    exercise.png

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    nothing to add again today...soar throat and aching joints kept me on a rest day again .
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    17.16 miles today with an outdoor walk and then stationary bike and treadmill activity at the gym.

exercise.png

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,298 Member
    Options
    DH, Bean and I walked for 2 1/2 hours this morning. Hit the gym w/DD and our trainer this evening. Is crazy windy and cold out there tonight!

Mon - 7.43 miles

exercise.png

Have a good Tuesday everyone!

Chris
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    2.6 walked for me tonight.

exercise.png

• stepbystep6
    stepbystep6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Is my ticker working?
    Miles to date 18.3

N34tm7.png[/url]
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    clepant wrote: »

ny8ca2srdof0.jpg

A serious double ouch. Impressed with the one legged cycling - such dedication. Take care not to do any more damage. Edited to correct a predictive text malfunction.

As for those Giro competitors - make sure you play nice LOL
This discussion has been closed.